Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ol Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol Spot

Thought for the day:

A group of Country friends from the Cottonwoodt church wanted to get together on a regular basis, socialize and play games. The lady of the house was to prepare the meal.

When it came time for Al and Janet to be the hosts, Janet wanted to outdo all the others. Janet decided to have mushroom-smothered steak. But mushrooms are expensive. She then told her husband. " No mushrooms, they are to high priced."

He said , "Why don't you go down in the pasture and pick some of those mushrooms? tere are plenty in the creek bed." She said "No some of the wild mushrooms are poison."

He said "Well, I see varmits eating them and they are OK," So Janet decided to gie it a try. She picked a bunch, washed, sliced and diced them for her smotered steak. then she went out to the back porch and gave Ol'Spot (the yard dog) a double handful. Ol' spot ate every bite. All morning long, Janet watched Ol'Spot and the wild mushrooms didn't seem to affect him, so she decided to use them.
    The meal was a great success and Janet even hired a helper lady from town to help her serve. After everyone had finished, they relaxed, socialized and played dominoes. About then the helper lady came in and whispered in Janet's ear. She said Ol' Spot just died.

Janet went into hysterics. After she finally calmed down, she called the Dr. and told him what had happened.

The Dr. said, "That's bad, but I think we can take care of it. I will call for am ambulance and I will be there as quick as I can. We'llgive everyone enemas and we will pump out evryone's stomach. Everything will be fine. Just keep them calm.

Soon they could hear the siren as the ambulance was coming down the road. The EMT's and the Dr had their cases, syringes and a stomach pump. One by one they took each person in the bathrom, gave them an enema and pumped out their stomachs.

After the last one was finished the Dr. came out and said "I think everything will be fine now" and he left.

They were all looking pretty weak sitting arund in the living room and about this time the helper lady came in and said, " You know that man that ran over Ol'Spot never even stopped.
    Debi
    Former President 10 Years
    Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
    Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Re: Ol Spot

Wasn't expecting that lol
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Re: Ol Spot

Wow! That caught me off guard. Good One!
      VROC Member 34585

Comment

Working...
      X