Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car magnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car magnet

I keep seeing car magnets that say look at for motorcycles. I check the local motorcycle shops by my house and nobody knows where to get them. I live in Kentucky. Does anybody have any ideas where I could pick one of those up at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bondedman; 03-08-2014, 01:22 PM.

The people who teach riding courses in Pa gave out stickers. Not sure if they had magnets, but it might be a good place to start your search.
    Patty Martin
    sigpic

Comment

I will try there. Thanks

Comment

Re: Car magnet

Patty is pretty close with her answer about the rider course. I think ABATE has them at their tent on bike nite. Also I'm wanting to say the Highway Partol office has some but dont quote me on that one.
        Let's ride...
        '03 1500 Mean Streak
        My name is Steammaker & I'm addicted to modifying my Mean Streak..

Comment

I think they were made by the state for the PAMSP, I know ABATE had a pile of them on one of the poker runs they sponsored. There are also yard signs you can get.
          For free public information materials such as Motorcycle Operator Manuals (MOMs), Program flyers, posters and Watch for Motorcycle stickers, you may request an order form by emailing RApdmotorcyclesafe@state.pa.us.

Comment

I just saw a sidebar ad for orange oval magnets, but still haven't seen the yellow diamond shaped ones.
            Patty Martin
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Car magnet

I found a magnet on the cafe press site.

http://www.cafepress.com/+watch_out_...gnet,675933872
              Randy - aka racinfan101
              Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
              2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
              2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Working...
              X