Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum

Hello, Everyone. My name is Jesse. Just joined and thought I would put a message out here. I liked to post a picture of my bike and myself out there but since I live in Massachusetts my bike is all covered and put away for the winter. To let you all know what I have for a bike (2008 classic 900 LT) that I bought brand new.
    sigpic

Re: New to Forum

Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH! Hope you can dig that bike out and ride soon!!
    Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
    President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
    Columbus, Oh
    National President 2020
    National Vice President 2019
    National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
    VROC Member # 34133
    2014 Vulcan Voyager
    2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
    2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
    2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
    2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
    -Gone
    2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

Thanks from Columbus, OH. Just came in from clearing another 6 inches of snow and it's still snowing. Hope spring comes soon.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello from Northwest Ohio. I also have a 2008 900 Classic LT. Bought it back in Dec 2014. I haven't had much time on it yet, but looking forward to putting some miles on this year. This is from the day I picked it up.
        Last edited by boy_welder2000; 02-03-2015, 11:41 AM.
        2015 Vulcan 1700 Voyager - Ivan's ECU ~ Kuryakyn Long Horn Highway Pegs ~ Chucksters Risers ~ Grasshopper Backrest ~ Dual FIAMM Horns ~ Flashing Trunk Brake Light ~ 34024-1330 Kickstand ~ Kawi Gel Front Seat

2008 Vulcan 900 Classic LT - Traded

Comment

boy welder, thanks for the reply. The picture looks good. As you know I bought mine new. I have almost 21,000 miles on it and have had no trouble with it at all. I ride as often as I can but I most confess I like my weather conditions somewhat on the good side. I hate rain and I like the temperature above 45 degrees. I've done a couple of upgrades to mine. In 2012 I put a mustang seat on it. One of the best purchases I've made. My rump on longer gets sore after about an hour like it did before. In 2013 I purchased a set of cobra exhaust (speedster splashdown) pipes. In 2014 I purchase a cobra freeway bar and kuryakyn pegs. Don't know the next upgrade. I love my bike and good luck with yours.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome from Central IL!! Glad to have you with us in the VRA, and make yourself to home here on the forum, lots of good folks!
            Randy - aka racinfan101
            Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
            2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
            2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Welcome from Kansas City

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I've been looking at some of the forums and so far I'm enjoying what I'm reading. Even made some comments to some of my fellow Vulcan riders.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                  boy welder, thanks for the reply. The picture looks good. As you know I bought mine new. I have almost 21,000 miles on it and have had no trouble with it at all. I ride as often as I can but I most confess I like my weather conditions somewhat on the good side. I hate rain and I like the temperature above 45 degrees. I've done a couple of upgrades to mine. In 2012 I put a mustang seat on it. One of the best purchases I've made. My rump on longer gets sore after about an hour like it did before. In 2013 I purchased a set of cobra exhaust (speedster splashdown) pipes. In 2014 I purchase a cobra freeway bar and kuryakyn pegs. Don't know the next upgrade. I love my bike and good luck with yours.
                  I have my eye on either the Mustang or Ultimate Seat. Not sure if I can swing the almost $700 cost though.
                  2015 Vulcan 1700 Voyager - Ivan's ECU ~ Kuryakyn Long Horn Highway Pegs ~ Chucksters Risers ~ Grasshopper Backrest ~ Dual FIAMM Horns ~ Flashing Trunk Brake Light ~ 34024-1330 Kickstand ~ Kawi Gel Front Seat

2008 Vulcan 900 Classic LT - Traded

Comment

Yes I know what you mean about the cost. I was lucky with my mustang seat. They are made right here in Three Rivers, MA. Three Rivers is a precinct of Palmer. It is about 10 minutes from my house. I was fortunate when I bought mine because at the time one of my sons friends worked there. The employees get discounts and are allowed to buy 1 seat a year. My seat went for about $600. I got it for $255. Glad I got it then because my sons friend left the company after that. Don't know anyone there anymore. When I bought my cobra pipes I got them thru my local Kawasaki dealer here in Palmer. Since I bought my bike from them they give me anywhere from 10 to 20 percent off everything I buy. The more I spend the higher the percentage. I got 20% off the pipes. I don't know much about Ultimate. All I can tell you (as I mentioned before) I love my mustang seat. It was one of the best purchases I made.
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome from NW Florida!!!!!!
                      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                      Bullock
                      Former VRA USA National President
                      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
                      Crestview, Florida
                      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
                      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome from west MI. we are digging out of the snow banks all so. 900's are great bikes and that's a deal on that seat. lots of advise help here if needed. just ask a way ! RCRVA 1-26
                        Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Glenn. Still snowing here. Another 10 inches. I hope this stops pretty soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina
                            Isaiah 40;31
                            MISS BETTY 2012 900 Classic
                            South Carolina BURN Road Captain
                            http://www.bikersurbanresponseneeded.org/

Comment

Welcome to the Forum from Minnesota 1-46.
                              Bill "TSfan14" Fliehr
                              Apple Valley, MN
                              2007 1600 Nomad

Comment

Working...
                              X