Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Kawasaki Vulcan Leather Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine Kawasaki Vulcan Leather Jacket

Good morning! I am a new member and although I do not ride anymore, I have a soft spot in my heart for the Kawasaki Vulcan. I used to own a Vulcan 800 Classic and worked for Kawasaki Motors for a couple of years..

The reason for my post is that I have a Kawasaki Vulcan leather jacket I am looking to sell. Rather than post it on e-bay, I'd rather try a local riders group with the same passion for the Vulcan. It's like new (only worn a couple of times), 100% leather and a Genuine Kawasaki Accessory. It's a great classis rider's jacket with the word Vulcan embossed on the back. Is there anyone in the VRA interested in buying this awesome jacket? (Pics available upon request). Thanks for your consideration!

Paul Millard (pamillard2@gmail.com)

I am sure there are probably folks interested depending on the price and the size? Since you are new the forum and adding pictures can be a little tricky for some if you want to email them to president@vulcanriders.us I can post them for you if you like.
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Racinfan101 I sent you an email this morning with pictures. Could you please post for me? Thanks!
      For everyone else, the jacket is a size Large and the price is $100 OBO.

Comment

Here are the pictures of it. A very nice jacket indeed!! Does it run pretty true to size and how much for shipping...roughly? I know it will vary by location.

Kawasaki Jacket_02.jpg
        Kawasaki Jacket_05.jpg
        Kawasaki Jacket_07.jpg
        Kawasaki Jacket_08.jpg
        Kawasaki Jacket_09.jpg
        Randy - aka racinfan101
        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

It runs pretty true to size. As for shipping, the jacket weighs approximately 5 lbs. so it will depend on the destination. Once I find a buyer, we'll determine the shipping costs and discuss.
          This is a great jacket...perfect for those cool Fall/Winter rides!

Comment

What's the chest size for it? Does it run with current Kawasaki sizing or is it different?

Comment

MickeyMcD I don't know the chest size. The only size listed is "L" on the tag. I can tell you that I have a 44" chest and it fits me comfortably. Since it's an older jacket, I don't know if the sizing is consistent with current Kawasaki jackets. My guess is that the manufacturer is probably different than what they have currently.

Comment

Working...
              X