Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Alabama new member and role call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Alabama new member and role call

Good morning everyone, I’m Justin wheeler from sylacauga al and I’m looking for other members in the mid section of Alabama. Kinda Birmingham to Montgomery areas give or take some. Me personally, I’m a traveling for work, blue collar, married, 3 kids in college, life’s happening every day guy that enjoys a good ride to clear the ever day bs away. Mainly runs for great food and my wife loves coming to. We also are gearing up for more motorcycle camping trips too. But I’d like a role call to see if we could possibly open a chapter in Alabama that would fit around the schedule of working men and women but still get us together for some good fellowship and cool adventures.

Welcome from Western Mass. I'm the Non Chapter President. If you haven't done so yet, please check out the VRA store on this website. Great Vulcan items out there. Also thanks for signing up for the forum. Great to have you with us.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X