Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mornin' from the Pacific Northwest - Longview, WA Chapter 1-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin' from the Pacific Northwest - Longview, WA Chapter 1-22

Morning (Even though it is 8:10PM)
    My road name is Python and I am the current Treasurer of Chapter 1-22 in Longview, WA. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone from me and Fluffy (who I got my rode name from)
    Fluffy is the 2nd largest reptile in Longview, Washington! (Pictures attached)

But we just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Be good people, and ride safe ---

Python
    (Fluffy takes rides with me all the time in the attached picture is an example, I am in the red shirt in the other picture with Veterans Motorcycle Outreach president "Bear" of Castle Rock, Washington)
    Attached Files

Fluffy is pretty cool!! Talk about a conversation starter on a ride!! Glad to see you on the forum!!
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

She is a 14.5 foot long 90lb burmese python.
      We used her and one of my friends snakes to do a fundraiser for the Veterans Motorcycle Outreach in Castle Rock, Washington. In 4 hours we made $400 by having people give $5 donations to take pictures with the snakes.

Comment

Snakes are not one of my favorites, but to each there own. Glad you and Fluffy signed up. Welcome to the forum from Western Mass. Fluffy must be fun to ride with.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Python View Post
          She is a 14.5 foot long 90lb burmese python.
          We used her and one of my friends snakes to do a fundraiser for the Veterans Motorcycle Outreach in Castle Rock, Washington. In 4 hours we made $400 by having people give $5 donations to take pictures with the snakes.
          That is pretty cool!! So is Fluffy actually a female or male or is there even a way you can tell?
          Randy - aka racinfan101

2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by Racinfan101 View Post

That is pretty cool!! So is Fluffy actually a female or male or is there even a way you can tell?
            Fluffy is a female. Femals snakes tend to be larger than the males. We are actually trying to create a burmese python/reticulated python hybrid with her and ultrasounded her.
            She has a bunch of things growing in her body and possibly lay eggs

Comment

Wow that is pretty interesting!
              Randy - aka racinfan101

Comment

Wow, good luck to you and Fluffy. Appears you may be a Grandfather at some time in the future.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X