Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Wave

A big wave hello to the forum members. This is my first post to the forum. I live near the Olympic Mountains in Washington State and have been riding since 1968. I do not have a Vulcan but still manage to ride around the country and Canada a few times. I am here because DaBull made contact with me about your upcoming National Rally at the "Dragon." I wanted to keep tabs on the plans for your rally and join in the excitement. My brother lives in Chattanooga and we often ride the "Tail Of The Dragon." I am the manufacturer for LDComfort Undergarments and I do that to help riders enjoy every mile. I hope I get the chance to meet with some of you sometime. Thanks-so-much!
    LDComfort.com
    Because comfort counts for every mile.

Re: Big Wave

Welcome!

It's nice to see one of the possible sponsors posting on the forum.

We don't care what you ride, but we may rib you about it once in awhile.

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. I am not worried about any ribbing for what I ride. I am not easily dented. My off road bike is a Honda XR650R.

I will send a donation gift certificate for the rally. I look forward to getting to know some of you. This feels like it is a great group of riders. ô¿~
      LDComfort.com

Comment

welcome to the forum, like dave said it doesnt matter what you ride, as long as you ride!
        tell your brother to come on over and set up a booth, never know may make a sell or two.

Randy
        07 Classic 1500
        04 Mean Streak 1600
        The destination is merely a by-product of the journey.

Comment

Welcome, and thanks for helping out with a donation. You didn't say what you ride, but it doesn't really matter, most everything with 2 wheels these days is a pretty good machine.

You will probably get some ribbing if you're not on a Vulcan, but I rode my Concours to the 2nd national rally and I don't think anyone said anything.

I look forward to sharing the campfire with you, and all the others.

Comment

Welcome Mario!

Great group of folks here. It's not what you ride, but that you do.
            Glad you could join us and look forward to meeting you in the future.
            Come on down!
            Debi
            Former President 10 Years
            Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
            Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

hey Mario glad you found the site ok....we enjoying getting new folks on the forum and chatting it up. The gang is right, doesn't matter what you ride, just that you ride...and there is a LOT of ribbing that does occur

Thank you for your offering gift cards...we appreciate it...anything that helps decrease the amount of monkey butt with this group is definitely a good thing

Welcome and thank you again
              Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
              Bullock
              Former VRA USA National President
              Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
              Crestview, Florida
              2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
              (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Regards from Mexico !!!

Comment

The riding season is closing up here in Washington as the roads are covered in snow and ice. I still ride in the cold but not in the ice. Just for the fun of things I will mention I ride a BMW R1200RT. I have about 55,000 miles on it and still enjoy the bike. I also have a 1982 Honda GL1100A in the garage but it doesn't go out much. If you want to ride in the cold you consider the Tights and tops that are on special on our website: www.LDComfort.com . When is your next National Rally. I will be happy to donate some for certificates for LDComfort Riding Shorts. Enjoy every mile.
                  LDComfort.com

Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Sure glad Da Bull pointed you our way. I will check out your website a little later. It sounds interesting. I'm putting my ride up for the winter this weekend. I heard about the snow you guys got out there. We had a few flurries this morning, but no accumulation.
                    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
                    2009 Vulcan Voyager
                    V&H Slipons
                    Thunder MFG Air Kit
                    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Welcome to the Forum I am pretty new my self.

Comment

Working...
                      X