Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member checking in

Hello,

New member, just wanted to introduce myself. Will be picking up a 2005 Mean Streak 1600 this week. Already has some chrome bits on it, and a Mustang seat with backrest.

Looking forward to getting some hiway bars/pegs for it.

Coming from a 2006 Kawi Z750S. Just wanted something more comfy for longer trips.

Thanks for the info I have seen already.

Re: New member checking in

Welcome to the group Pauly....glad to have you here! MAke sure you look up Fly and the other Wsisconsin members as we have a chapter up in that neck of the woods

Make Sure you check out the Rally Page too, would love to meet you there if you can make it!

Holler if you need anything!
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Pauly, you just missed a great little Vulcan rally in Boscobel, WI. Look forward to seeing you there next Father's Day weekend in 2011 (3rd weekend in June)

There is 2 VRA chapters in Wisconsin, both are active and I was a member of the La Crosse chapter for about 10 years, until I helped to start up the chapter here in Iowa. If you're interested in joining either, both have some great expertize in bikes and biking, plus they both have some really good people.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll have to check out one of the chapters. Looks like there might be one starting up in Milwaukee, that is a lot closer to me. Look forward to getting out and riding and meeting some new people.

Comment

Welcome aboard, we have a chapter in Appleton, WI and one in La Crosse I don't know which is closer to you.
          Dan
          Dan Hermans
          Vulcan 1700 Voyager Trike

VROC 23134

Comment

Welcome pauly, I am sure you will find this a great place to be.
            Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
            2009 Vulcan Voyager
            V&H Slipons
            Thunder MFG Air Kit
            "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Just got home.

05 Mean Streak 1600. 9400 miles, Cobra seat, Jardine sissy bar/rack, few chrome bits.
              Attached Files

Comment

And Memphis Shades Alley Cat windscreen.

Comment

Done a few mods to the bike over the winter. Jardine Forward Controls, Samson Long Cannons(with 9 inches cut off), and a PCIII. Really looking forward to getting out to some good rides/meets this year.

Comment

Pauly, really nice looking bike. Bring it over to Boscobel on Father's Day weekend for the Vulcan rally there, I've love to see it in person and put a face to the name.

Comment

Welcome Pauly, sweet looking bike.

Just something about a red bike almost like a sexy lady

Welcome to the group, hope you can make the rally this year.
                      Debi
                      Former President 10 Years
                      Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
                      Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

My name is Jeff and I have a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1500...Found this site by cruising the internet and look forward to posting and sharing with fellow Vulcan riders.......

Comment

Welcome aboard, glad you found the forum. Check out the website also, there is some good info there, just click on the logo at the very top, and you'll get to the web site.

Comment

Welcome Pauly, thats a great looking bike you have there!
                            Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
                            sigpic
                            DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Hi, Im a long time rider from the 1960's. Retired truck driver with a lot of free time. Im a member of the Voyager club and just sold my 85 Voyager for a new 900 classic. Its a great bike and a lot easier to handle than the old beast. Im looking to spend some time on the road with 2 wheels. Just joined SCVRA and hope to make new friends and see new places. Im also into ham radio and hunting and fishing. Ride free and God bless.

Comment

Working...
                              X