Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to say hi to all and tell a little about myself. I go by Bhuey and I live in Illinois. I have an 02 Vulcan 800 Classic that has been mine for five years. I have added windshild, bags,back rest, risers,fender tips,lowers, floor boards, and other small items.
    I belong to VROC and I have gotten to know some of the other members, and purchased items from a lot of them. I am always on the look out for 800 stuff as they no longer make them.
    I am a retired law enforcement officer and I have been riding since I was fifteen years old.
    Bhuey

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard Bhuey, hope you enjoy the forum. I travel close by your place on a lot of trips to the East. Two trips to NC this year, going out and coming back on 74.

Comment

Ahoy Bhuey,
      Good to see another VN800 rider around these parts.
      Speaking of parts, I'm hoping to maintain my 800 for as long as I keep the rubber side down...
      I'm in the process of replacing the starter clutch. Replacement parts just arrived.
      Cheers,
      Naptown Pete

Comment

Welcome aboard Dhuey
        Dan
        Dan Hermans
        Vulcan 1700 Voyager Trike

VROC 23134

Comment

welcome to the group bhuey, glad you found us!! looking forward to chattin it up with ya.

make sure you check out our ANNUAL RALLY, would love to meet you there....

Holler if you need anything!
          Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
          Bullock
          Former VRA USA National President
          Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
          Crestview, Florida
          2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
          (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Bhuey View Post
            I just wanted to say hi to all and tell a little about myself. I go by Bhuey and I live in Illinois. I have an 02 Vulcan 800 Classic that has been mine for five years. I have added windshild, bags,back rest, risers,fender tips,lowers, floor boards, and other small items.
            I belong to VROC and I have gotten to know some of the other members, and purchased items from a lot of them. I am always on the look out for 800 stuff as they no longer make them.
            I am a retired law enforcement officer and I have been riding since I was fifteen years old.
            Bhuey

Welcome ! I had to double check your name there for a second cause my friends Nephew was name Huey and he used to call him Baby Huey

Comment

Welcome aboard Bhuey.

sigpic
              Ride Safe!
              GADAWG

Comment

Working...
              X