Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New forum member...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum member...

Hello all,

I am Rod Hamilton from Louisville, KY. I ride a 2005 Vulcan Classic 1500. I had my bike since May of this year and am really enjoying it.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts on this forum but also checking in with the KY VRA.

Re: New forum member...

Welcome aboard RevRod, hope you enjoy the forum. There are several of our members in your area and a chapter is close to you, I think.

Comment

welcome to the forum RevRod...glad to have you here!!

wouldlove to meet you at the National Rally so keep it in mind!

again - welcome!
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome, a lot of good people here. Hope to see at the rally this summer.
        Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
        2009 Vulcan Voyager
        V&H Slipons
        Thunder MFG Air Kit
        "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Originally posted by RevRod View Post
          Hello all,

I am Rod Hamilton from Louisville, KY. I ride a 2005 Vulcan Classic 1500. I had my bike since May of this year and am really enjoying it.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts on this forum but also checking in with the KY VRA.

Welcome to the VRA Rod!

Wonderful people, always willing to lend a hand or answer any questions you may have. Super bunch to ride with.

You can check out our group at Kentucky VRA in the middle of the buttons is our forum link. Hope you get time to register and talk with us.

Our Christmas Party is Dec 1st, information in the forum, hope you can make it. We have our meetings the first Wednesday of each month, we do have a ride planned for this Sunday so come on down if you can. Several of our members are in your area as well.

Don't forget the big "Rally at the Dragon 2" is in July, just an awesome time to meet everyone from the VRA and do some fantastic rides.

Once again "Welcome", looking forward to meeting and riding with you in the near future.
          Debi
          Former President 10 Years
          Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
          Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

welcome to the forum RevRod!

I'm sure either Debbi or Bob, or both even, can show you some great riding. as well as loads of knowledge.

Randy
            07 Classic 1500
            04 Mean Streak 1600
            The destination is merely a by-product of the journey.

Comment

Working...
            X