Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello from Hatfield Pa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from Hatfield Pa.

hello all. I am new to the forum . I have a 2007 900 classic. I love it . put lots of miles on it mostly by myself . Hoping to find some local vulcan riders to do a few rides with next year.

As for my bike , I bought it used and everything on it was there when I bought it. I don't really want to change anything on it, but I hope to find some way to truly make it my own

Re: hello from Hatfield Pa.

hey phillyboy....welcome to the group!

Best I can tell you are in-between our 2 PA chapters so you may need to startup a 3rd

Great bunch of folks here, looking forward to chatting it up with ya...and don't forget to checkout our ANNUAL RALLY PAGE , would love to meet you there!

Holler if you need anything!
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Hello there and welcome. Lots of good folks here and if you need any information about your 900 classic there are several people here that can provide it.
      Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
      2009 Vulcan Voyager
      V&H Slipons
      Thunder MFG Air Kit
      "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Hello there, glad to see some new faces. I am just north of Reading, Pa. Maybe in the warmer weather we could meet up for a ride here in Pa
        Mike
        SDS U.S Army (RETIRED)
        "Scorpion"

Comment

Welcome to the Forum as a fellow 900 rider, I knwo there are lots of things you can do to make it your own.

Comment

Working...
          X