Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Colorado

Hello all. My name is Hayes. I'm new to this forum, but have been riding for awhile. Right now, I have a 09 VN900, but before that I had an 07 ZX-6R and a 83 Honda CM400T. Figured I would introduce myself and start gaining knowledge. Anyone else from Colorado?
    || Former President | Vulcan Riders Association | Chapter 1-30 ||
    ||2012 Kawasaki Nomad||
    ||VBA #03091||

Re: Hello from Colorado

I'm not from Colorado, but would like to welcome you to the forum. I'm sure someone from your area will answer soon.
    Good luck
    sigpic

Comment

welcome to the group Hay...i've seen several registrations from Colorado as of late

Holler if you need anything!
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome aboard Hayes, we lived for awhile just down the road from you, in the Black Forest area. Loved the place. Didn't have a bike at the time, but an MG Midget, and enjoyed those mountain roads.

There are several people from CO, at least one in your area. You can click on "Member List" on the Navbar, than do an extended search for "CO" and findthe CO members. You can't see their email address, but can email or PM them through the forum.

Comment

WELCOME FROM ORDWAY COLORADO, (near Pueblo) Welcome to the VRA Forum, lots of good people and info. here. I have seen several people from the Denver area on here so maybe someone can get a chapter started up there.

Comment

I was thinking about starting the chapter here but I am having a hard time finding fellow members. I searched Denver Colorado in the member search area and all I came up with were a bunch of names that signed up and had 3 posts or less in a matter of years. I'll have to look into it more thoroughly, but it's looking like a bust right now.
            ||2012 Kawasaki Nomad||
            ||VBA #03091||

Comment

Welcome Hayes. Lots of nice people here. I'm sure you will like it here. I hope you find some members. you only need 4 and there are a couple of people here that can give you some tips on finding members.
              Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
              2009 Vulcan Voyager
              V&H Slipons
              Thunder MFG Air Kit
              "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Originally posted by 1700 Rider View Post
                Welcome Hayes. Lots of nice people here. I'm sure you will like it here. I hope you find some members. you only need 4 and there are a couple of people here that can give you some tips on finding members.

I started thumbing through the 'finding members' link and tried their ideas, but haven't had any luck. I'm going to keep my eyes open though.
                ||2012 Kawasaki Nomad||
                ||VBA #03091||

Comment

Let me know if you get something going in Denver, I am only about 200 miles away and would be interested in signing up if you want to open it to other areas of Colorado. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CHAPTER !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey Keyes View Post
                    Let me know if you get something going in Denver, I am only about 200 miles away and would be interested in signing up if you want to open it to other areas of Colorado. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CHAPTER !!!!

I'll keep you informed.
                    ||2012 Kawasaki Nomad||
                    ||VBA #03091||

Comment

Hayes,
                      Hey I am from the Springs area, and am also a prior Kawi sport biker...Please let me know if your really thinking about starting somthing up in CO, I'd also like to get involved, Sounds to me like we got 3 of the 4 we need to get the ball rolling and I'm sure we could find atleast a 4th, from there it would be a matter of time till it was a full blown chapter. Lok forward to hearing from you

Scott
                      Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
                      sigpic
                      DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

I've started going through the motions on getting a website and such. I think we need to schedule a meeting. Where does it say that we have to have 4 members to start the club?
                        ||2012 Kawasaki Nomad||
                        ||VBA #03091||

Comment

Originally posted by Hayes View Post
                          I've started going through the motions on getting a website and such. I think we need to schedule a meeting. Where does it say that we have to have 4 members to start the club?
                          I got that from one of the more experienced guys posts, not sure if its 100% or not, need to find out if we need a certian number of positions filled before we are offical or not
                          Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
                          sigpic
                          DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

sounds good. When are you thinking about meeting up? Is sooner better? I'm free every weekend right now and could easily do a breakfast meeting.
                            ||2012 Kawasaki Nomad||
                            ||VBA #03091||

Comment

Working...
                            X