Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern Illinois in the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Illinois in the house

Finally scratched that itch and bought a new 2009 Vulcan 900 classic. It's been 20 years since I've ridden and I think I'm really going to like this bike. The weather isn't cooperating right now but that will all straighten itself out. I'm 16 miles east of St. Louis, MO.

Got a great deal on this bike from Elli's Cycles here in town. $2500 in rebates and discounts and a free set of saddlebags from Kawa. Convinced me to pull the trigger. I'll be around.
    Attached Files
    2009 Vulcan VN900B Classic - Candy Plasma Blue

Re: Southern Illinois in the house

Welcome from upstate New York. Glad to have ya on the forum. Sounds like a good deal on the bike and it looks gook. Like the color.
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

welcome to the groupB1aze,,,glad you found us here....looking forward to chattin with ya

Holler if you need anything and be sure to check out our ANNUAL RALLY PAGE
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Originally posted by B1aze View Post
        Finally scratched that itch and bought a new 2009 Vulcan 900 classic. It's been 20 years since I've ridden and I think I'm really going to like this bike. The weather isn't cooperating right now but that will all straighten itself out. I'm 16 miles east of St. Louis, MO.

Got a great deal on this bike from Elli's Cycles here in town. $2500 in rebates and discounts and a free set of saddlebags from Kawa. Convinced me to pull the trigger. I'll be around.
        Welcome to the forum. I am originally from Decatur IL now in NC. You found a great group of people to get in with. I just bought a 900 myself. Look forward to chattin and maybe ridin with ya one day
        sigpic
        Rick "Groundhog" Hadley
        CHVRA President
        Charlotte Chapter 1-7
        www.charlottevra.com
        Facebook Link

Comment

Welcome to the VRA Forum, SWEET DEAL ON THE BIKE!!! I do not know where O'Fallon is but my relatives are from the Carbondale and Eldorado area.

Comment

Working...
          X