Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Pittsburgh Pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Pittsburgh Pa

Hi all I answered an add on craigslist to join a Vulcan riding club and now thanks to bradleya8 I'm here and ready to help start the Pittsburgh chapter. I have a 800 classic and my wife rides a Vulcan 500 but we are looking for a 800 classic for her also(one just slipped out of our fingers today). Lets make this work cause it looks fun.
    The MAD KAW rides again.

Re: Hello From Pittsburgh Pa

Alrighty then, we have a real Putz on board, welcome. It really does look as if a Pittsburgh chapter will be up and running.

The 800 is a great bike, but so is the 500, except it's a bit light for the interstates. Since you've looking, hope you find what she wants.

Comment

I'm the Putz..I got that nic name from a buddy who everytime he called my house my wife would say he's in the garage putzin around so it kinda stuck. I don't mind it though.
      The MAD KAW rides again.

Comment

Welcome Putz to you and yours. You have come to a great place, lots of friendly folks and great information here.

I have an 800 in the stable also, really comfortable riding bike. Hope you can make it down to the Rally at the Dragon 2 this year.
        Debi
        Former President 10 Years
        Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
        Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

welcome to the group Putz...great group of folks here

Holler if you need anything and make sure you check out our ANNUAL RALLY PAGE, would love to meet you there...
          Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
          Bullock
          Former VRA USA National President
          Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
          Crestview, Florida
          2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
          (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Originally posted by putz View Post
            Hi all I answered an add on craigslist to join a Vulcan riding club and now thanks to bradleya8 I'm here and ready to help start the Pittsburgh chapter. I have a 800 classic and my wife rides a Vulcan 500 but we are looking for a 800 classic for her also(one just slipped out of our fingers today). Lets make this work cause it looks fun.
            Awesome!!! there was a vulcan 800 on craigslist for $2500 yesterday and i emailed it to a couple friends but its probably sold by now...its probably the that slipped away from u
            ONEMEANMOFO

Comment

Its no big deal but you guys can call me Brad its alot easier
              ONEMEANMOFO

Comment

That was the one Brad...we called and he sold it 20 min. before we called.
                The MAD KAW rides again.

Comment

I will call you tomorrow. I'm getting ready to sack out. I would be real interested in hearing how this is all going to work out.
                  The MAD KAW rides again.

Comment

That was nice too....what time was that cause i emailed my buddy in the am but he couldnt do it so i emailed 2 more guys and as of last night they were still debating and i said its going to be gone...ugh
                    ONEMEANMOFO

Comment

Shoot me a text tomorrow when it's good to call you.
                      The MAD KAW rides again.

Comment

Originally posted by putz View Post
                        I will call you tomorrow. I'm getting ready to sack out. I would be real interested in hearing how this is all going to work out.

for sure...im thinking we meet up with some of the LHVA guys and get a game plan set in motion and we can figure whos gonna do what and go from there...also the other guy "Clyde" hasnt emailed me back again but he did say the first time that he works alot so who knows??? ttyl
                        ONEMEANMOFO

Comment

Working...
                        X