Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from kansas

Just thought i'd take a quick moment to say hi to whom ever may read this and say thanks for having me . I've been riding for almost 8 years now had my vulcan for the last 2 years now and enjoy it quite a bit thanks again for having me and hope to do some riding in the future.

Re: Hello from kansas

Welcome to the forum. Spring is coming, although I'm sure you've had a chance to ride already this year.

Comment

You best belive it . Although most of my riding has been to work and back. We just started having some of our area rides in april. There just day gathering type rides we have 1 every sunday from april to oct .

Comment

welcome to the group BigBen....looking forward to chatting with ya here! Holler if you need anything and make sure you check out our ANNUAL RALLY PAGE, would love to meet ya there!
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Thanks for the welcome BULL.. And i will check that out do you guys have for lack of better words a mission statment type thing to tell me a littlle more about you guys as a group ? I've been brousing through some post and you all seem like a good bunch of guys/gals and i know im new but id like to find out what we got for vulcan riders in my area and who knows mabey join or c if we cant get something going

Comment

BigBen, go to the top of the page and click on the VRA Emblem, it will take you to the website, with that exact info, and more.

Comment

Lots of good info there thanks for the heads up . I'm really intrested in trying to c what we can come up with both me and my wife ride vulcans and so does one of my closest friends thats 3 in the same area right there i got a few friends who ride harleys also im going to go and look at the p.d.f. again and c what the by laws say about non vulcan riders not trying to through rocks in the pond just curious . there just isint any a.r.a in my area by looking at the site map . Who knows mabey we could change that.

Comment

Welcom to the forum, I'm based in Manhattan, and there are other riders here. I do have an interest in joining a KS VRA, but dont have the time to run one. But I'm open to thoughts. I'll be in Cassoday on Sunday.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome, sounds like the start to a great chapter and a fast growing one.

Let us know if we can be of any help. Lots of information and great friends on here always willing to lend a hand.
                  Debi
                  Former President 10 Years
                  Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
                  Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

What are the chances of that i will be in cassoday also. I've been running to cassody since 2003 i had a suzuki marader then boy things have changed sorry damn ole memory lane but any way i just shared your post with my wife who works for kaw valley green houses but i think a possible meet and greet is in our future

Comment

oh and i will update my photo with a pic of my bike and i tommorrow theres 1 of it in my photo album not the 1 with my wife but the 1 with a bunch of other bikes im the first bike on the right it was the b.a.c.a. 100 mile run from andover to emporia photo was taken by the emporia gazette from an over pass right out side of emporia

Comment

1 more quick question too any of you that have the state icon showing where youve rode where can i find that to add to my profile ???????????

Comment

Originally posted by BigBEN View Post
                          Lots of good info there thanks for the heads up . I'm really intrested in trying to c what we can come up with both me and my wife ride vulcans and so does one of my closest friends thats 3 in the same area right there i got a few friends who ride harleys also im going to go and look at the p.d.f. again and c what the by laws say about non vulcan riders not trying to through rocks in the pond just curious . there just isint any a.r.a in my area by looking at the site map . Who knows mabey we could change that.
                          Like all chapters, we have associate members that own other brands of bikes. It is up to each chapter for them to decide how to handle this. The only requirement from the national by-laws, is that all elected chapter officers have to be Vulcan riders.

Comment

Thanks again for the information it is very welcome info to have

Comment

Welcome from upstate New York and the Mohawk Valley Vulcan Riders. I like the avatar.
                              Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
                              2009 Vulcan Voyager
                              V&H Slipons
                              Thunder MFG Air Kit
                              "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Working...
                              X