Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, new member from Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new member from Arkansas

Hello, my name is Matt. I've been riding for about 3 years now and started out with a Yamaha Venture, old school '84, after dealing with all the maintenance of an aging bike and the heartache of actually finding someone to work on it. I sold this last Sunday and yesterday bought an '05 Vulcan Nomad.

I loved riding the old Venture, but not half as much as I've loved the Vulcan. It was instant love... even my wife loves it. We spent a lot of time selecting the right bike for me that had the comfort she was looking for.

Any other Vulcan riders in the NW Arkansas, NE Oklahoma, SW Missouri, or SE Kansas area? My wife and I are looking for others in the area to meet and ride together with.

Ride Long and Prosper!
    Matt Kennedy

Ride Long and Prosper!

Re: Hello, new member from Arkansas

welcome to the group Matt, glad you found us...i too have an 05 Nomad and enjoy it too

Holler if you need anything and be sure to check out our ANNUAL RALLY Page..would love to meet you there
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

welcome welcome!!!
      sigpic
      Rick "Groundhog" Hadley
      CHVRA President
      Charlotte Chapter 1-7
      www.charlottevra.com
      Facebook Link

Comment

Welcome MKennedy, you picked a great machine, I'm sure you and your wife will have some GREAT rides this summer. Enjoy the Forum, lots of good people here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and Welcome to the Vulcan brotherhood!
          Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
          sigpic
          DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Originally posted by MKennedy View Post
            Hello, my name is Matt. I've been riding for about 3 years now and started out with a Yamaha Venture, old school '84, after dealing with all the maintenance of an aging bike and the heartache of actually finding someone to work on it. I sold this last Sunday and yesterday bought an '05 Vulcan Nomad.

I loved riding the old Venture, but not half as much as I've loved the Vulcan. It was instant love... even my wife loves it. We spent a lot of time selecting the right bike for me that had the comfort she was looking for.

Any other Vulcan riders in the NW Arkansas, NE Oklahoma, SW Missouri, or SE Kansas area? My wife and I are looking for others in the area to meet and ride together with.

Ride Long and Prosper!
            Let us know if you might be interested in starting a chapter in your area, I can send over information and help with anything you need.
            Debi
            Former President 10 Years
            Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
            Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

Working...
            X