Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from MS

What can I say? Tax day, tornado in Clinton, well I decided to join this anyway. The sun will shine again and everyone will go riding.

Re: Hello from MS

Taxes, hard to be happy about that, but at least there's a couple of extra days this year. We're in tornado alley here in Iowa, so I can feel for you there.

Welcome aboard, enjoy.

Comment

taxes bit me in the butt this year too...not sure why.,,..first time in 32 years have ever had to pay...ugh..

on a brighter note, Welcome to the forum, glad you found us! Holler if you need anything and make sure you check out our Annual Rally Page and VRA Store (still adding products)
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Yuk, taxes. Cold, windy and rainy today. Let me know when the sun shines.
        Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
        2009 Vulcan Voyager
        V&H Slipons
        Thunder MFG Air Kit
        "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Taxes, yuk. Enjoy the forum, we have a great group of folks always willing to lend a hand.

Let us know if you should ever consider starting a chapter in your area, I'd be more than happy to send you information over. Lot's of great friends to ride with, just can't beat it.
          Debi
          Former President 10 Years
          Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
          Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

Working...
          X