Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hello everyone, just signed up yesterday, and I'm looking forward to talking to other Vulcan riders. I ride a 2007 1600 Classic. Best bike I've ever owned.
    Fish
    Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Re: New Guy

Welcome aboard the forum, enjoy. You're way East, almost on the Atlantic coast. I've never been far East in NC. but have been on the MA, VA and ME coast line, really great places.

Just to let you know, our annual national rally is in your state this year, close to the 'Tail of the Dragon', it would be good to meet you there in July.

Comment

from southern Ohio
      Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
        Welcome aboard the forum, enjoy. You're way East, almost on the Atlantic coast. I've never been far East in NC. but have been on the MA, VA and ME coast line, really great places.

Just to let you know, our annual national rally is in your state this year, close to the 'Tail of the Dragon', it would be good to meet you there in July.
        Hello Fly, good to meet you. Yeah, I'm pretty far East. I live about 4 miles from the ocean. The Marine Corps brought me here about 12 years ago and I stayed after I retired from the Corps.

Moving to Indianapolis next moth. Looking forward to living in the Mid-West again, originally from MI, but I won't be doing the year round riding that I can do down here.
        Fish

Comment

Welcome to the forum fishgoblue!
          sigpic
          Ride Safe!
          GADAWG

Comment

WELCOME from Colorado !!!!!

Comment

To the forum, from a fellow Michigander, and fellow Military. you will like it here, lots of good people. Thank you for your service
              Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
              sigpic
              DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Originally posted by fishgoblue View Post
                Hello Fly, good to meet you. Yeah, I'm pretty far East. I live about 4 miles from the ocean. The Marine Corps brought me here about 12 years ago and I stayed after I retired from the Corps.

Moving to Indianapolis next moth. Looking forward to living in the Mid-West again, originally from MI, but I won't be doing the year round riding that I can do down here.
                Welcome, once you get settled in Indiana check out the new pending Indiana chapter.

We've had lousy weather for riding lately, but looks like it's fixing to clear up finally.

Enjoy the board, lots of great people here always willing to lend a hand.
                Debi
                Former President 10 Years
                Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
                Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

welcome to the group fish....chapters in NC and MI too...pick one or start one

Make sure you check out the RALLY PAGE, would love to meet you there and, be sure to check out our VRA STORE

holler if you need anything!
                  Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                  Bullock
                  Former VRA USA National President
                  Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
                  Crestview, Florida
                  2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
                  (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Holler when you get settled in Indy, would love to hit the roads with ya.

Comment

great spot to share your love of the Vulcan motorcycles. make yourself at home and enjoy yourself!

Randy
                      07 Classic 1500
                      04 Mean Streak 1600
                      The destination is merely a by-product of the journey.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. This is a great bunch of folks.
                        sigpicDan Denney
                        President
                        Fort Worth 1-25
                        Old bikers don't grow grey, they turn chrome.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Thank you for your Service. There are fewer and fewer of Vetrans, we are a dying breed.

Comment

Originally posted by lostzerocool View Post
                            Welcome to the Forum Thank you for your Service. There are fewer and fewer of Vetrans, we are a dying breed.
                            Disagree, we are creating new vetrens everyday, I happen to be a vetren of OIF and OEF, and still got more tours to come
                            Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
                            sigpic
                            DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottyg09900C View Post
                              Disagree, we are creating new vetrens everyday, I happen to be a vetren of OIF and OEF, and still got more tours to come
                              Yep, every day a Marine, Sailor, Soldier or Airman gets out and is a veteran. God Bless our troops.
                              Fish

Comment

Working...
                              X