Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Texas

Hello all! My '06 VN 900 is my first bike and I am loving it! I live north of Dallas and love to ride as much as time allows. I can't get any of my pictures to attach, they are all jpgs. Any advice?

Re: Howdy from Texas

hi Lynn! welcome to the group and glad you found us!

Make sure you check out this link, it should help you with the pictures: http://www.vulcanriders.us/forum/showthread.php?t=1437

Make sure you check out the RALLY PAGE, would love to meet you there--theres also as couple of folks from the Dallas area heading up this way so be sure to check them out as well ...and lastly be sure to check out our VRA STORE

holler if you need anything!
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I'll check out those folks locally. I know that there is a Fort Worth chapter but not a Dallas one that I know of. Where in Florida are you. I am originally from Jacksonville.

Comment

Let's see if I can get picts loaded. Here is my new baby.

Comment

nice color of red...like that

I'm up in the NW Panhandle...Crestview...

Fort Worth does have a chapter and Dallas is forming up....might want to jump into the "Interested in Joining a Chapter" forum and post up there too
          Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
          Bullock
          Former VRA USA National President
          Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
          Crestview, Florida
          2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
          (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome from Georgia Lynn...beautiful bike!
            sigpic
            Ride Safe!
            GADAWG

Comment

Thats a clean looking classic you got there. Welcome to the forum from a fellow 900 rider. If you ever need ne help or suggestions just hit up the 900 Tech thread. Great group of folks here I'm sure you'll enjoy you stay
              Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
              sigpic
              DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Welcome from a former Dallasite.

Lived in the area for a little over 15 years. Come back at least once a year. Love the red bike, rode my dh's bike today since mine was in the shop. Very nice bike for riding.

Hope you can make it to the rally as well. I think a few are planning to come from Texas.
                Debi
                Former President 10 Years
                Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
                Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado !!!!!!!!!!!, Nice Bike !!!

Comment

Welcome to the site from southern Ohio
                    Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Hey Lynn and others, member of the FWVRA 1-25 here. As a Newbie/lurker saw the post and thought I'd lend a hand. Searched our group page and came up with this:

Dallas Vulcan Riders at: http://dallas.vulcanriders.us

Since the guys that formed the Dallas group initially rode with us thought I'd pass it along. If that doesn't work (since I haven't heard anything from or about them in a while) contact Kevin "Popeye" Terry on our forum page: popeye_vra@yahoo.com or from our website at: www.fortworthvulcanriders.com.

The Dallas guys are okay....for Dallas guys.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice bike. My wife and I both ride a 900clt. We are riding to the rally and giving ourselves 4 days to get there. If you are interested in going you are welcome to ride with along. You can PM me for details and such. As for local rides and such we mostly all located in the South Ft. Worth area around Burleson. This may be a little too far to expect you make meetings and rides. We have not heard from the Dallas group in a while. There is a Vulcan couple in Mc Kinney that were helping to get the Dallas Riders get started. Just stay in touch and we see what we can do to find some riding buddies.
                        sigpicDan Denney
                        President
                        Fort Worth 1-25
                        Old bikers don't grow grey, they turn chrome.

Comment

Woot! Another 900 rider Welcome !

Comment

Welcome! I would like to introduce you to the Fort Worth Chapter.
                            We are having our monthly meeting Friday, 6/3, Cousin's BBQ, 6264 McCart Ave, Fort Worth, TX, 7:00 p.m. Come find us in a semi-private room. Hope to see you.

To join our chapter, follow the Fort Worth Chapter on the Chapter listing of this website.

I am a newbie this year but have been working hard to get prepared to make the drive to the National Rally in July.

Again, welcome to the forum.
                            Beverly Denney
                            Chapter Secretary

Comment

Working...
                            X