Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Louisiana

Hi all,

I just stumbled across this forum and it looks interesting. I am an avid Vulcan rider. I commute just about every day on my 900 or 1600 depending on my mood and every year I go on a big trip with some friends. We just did an 18 state trip in 9 days which was mostly riding but spent a day in Washington D.C.

I am interested in finding other Vulcan 900LT owners around the world that I can work out a deal with. I would like to offer use of my bike to someone from Europe to come here and tour the southern states in exchange for using their similar bike to tour Europe. Has anyone heard of anything like that? It would be sort of a bike exchange program and I would only do this with someone that I get to know and trust to not abuse my machine. I would be interested in doing the same thing with other places too. I am based in Louisiana which is central to a lot of great rides.

Re: Hello from Louisiana

Hey KayJay welcome to the forum, though I can't really help you on the bike exchange, you may very well find someone here that will, as we are an international association. Aside from that there are alot of great folks in here, great humor, tech knowledge, and just great friends to know and ride with, enjoy!
    Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
    sigpic
    DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your bike-xchnge Idea.
      sigpicDan Denney
      President
      Fort Worth 1-25
      Old bikers don't grow grey, they turn chrome.

Comment

KayJay, the Concours Owners Group have an exchange each year, where expenses are paid for an American and a European rider to visit, and they are set up with a bike. I've been waiting to introduce this to the VRA, but you lead me right into it.

We've had visitors to our rally from the UK and this year several from Sweden. Check out the links http://vulcanriders.us/Links.aspx and add some posts on the other nations forums and you just might make a connection.

Comment

welcome to the group kent, glad you found us

Make sure you check out the RALLY PAGE, would love to meet you there and, be sure to check out our VRA STORE

holler if you need anything!
          Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
          Bullock
          Former VRA USA National President
          Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
          Crestview, Florida
          2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
          (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome aboard from Colorado, hope you enjoy the Forum. Lots of good folks and information here.

Comment

From southern Ohio.
              Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
              X