Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from PA

Hey everyone! Glad to be a part of your forum. From eastern PA(Allentown area) and will be new to the Vulcan experience also. Haven't owned a motorcycle in quite a long time,but I came across a great buy on a Vulcan 800 Classic and I'm waiting for Paperwork to take possession. I've had other bikes in the past starting with a two Honda's and then two Harley's. I gave up riding years ago,but I'm reaching my "Golden Years" and have the itch to get back out there. I didn't want a "big" bike like my last one and after seeing how the Vulcans performed I decided that was the way to go. So it will be great to pick up all the knowledge availble here and fun talking to you all. rcher
    sigpicWhere ever you go, there you are!

Re: New Member from PA

Welcome aboard rcher, enjoy the forum and the Vulcan 800. It's a great machine for round town and cross country. The 800 may not be a 'big' machine, but it's quite powerful for it's size and due to weight and chain vs drive shaft, is quicker than the bigger 1500/1600 Vulcans and probably the 1700 Vulcans, up to a certain speed.

Comment

welcome to the group rcher...glad you found us

Looks like you're a few miles from the nearest chapter in your area but there are likely others nearby...our Members List, then Advanced Search by State shows 143 folks in PA...

Make sure you check out the RALLY PAGE, would love to meet you there and, be sure to check out our VRA STORE

holler if you need anything!
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Thanks Lorin and Derry for the welcome. Glad to be a part of what looks to be a great association. Thanks Derry for the quick response to my e-mail. Great being here!

Comment

Welcome aboard rcher! Glad to have you in the forum, you will enjoy the ride.
          sigpic
          Ride Safe!
          GADAWG

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the Vulcan as Fly said they are great bikes, also as Derry pointed out if you feel ur to far from the closest chapter, there's tons of riders in PA and we can always use more chapter, again welcome and look forward to getting to know you
            Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
            sigpic
            DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Welcome from southern Ohio.
              Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Hope you enjoy the Forum, lots of good folks and info. here.

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee
                  JC
                  '00 Suzuki DRZ400e
                  '06 Yamaha Raptor 700R; '06 Honda TRX300EX
                  '06 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic LT/Darkside
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks to you all for the welcome. Picking up the Vulcan tomorrow afternoon and hope to get some pics up!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                      sigpicDan Denney
                      President
                      Fort Worth 1-25
                      Old bikers don't grow grey, they turn chrome.

Comment

Hello there RCHER. I am live between Pottsville and Reading. Welcome to the site and if you need any information or help just get ahold of us on the site, I will help if at all possible. I am always out on me bike going somewhere. Maybe we can meet up sometime?
                        Mike
                        SDS U.S Army (RETIRED)
                        "Scorpion"

Comment

Working...
                        X