Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member, Ct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, Ct

Great to be a part of the National Vulcan Riders Association Forum. I have owned a 900 Classic LT for two years and love it. I searched for a Vulcan Riding Club in Ct to no availe. Can anyone help?

Re: New Member, Ct

Welcome to the forum. Alas, there are no VRA chapters in CT. A search of the members list show 5 other riders from you state. You might try contacting them though the forum and seeing if you can connect for getting together.

Comment

Thanks Fly, I'll start searching those contacts out and see what I can do.
      Has there ever been an interest for a chapter to be started in any of the New England states?

Comment

Maine once had two chapters, but if my memory serves, that's about all in those states. NY has 3 chapters, but that's a bit far.

You can check on chapters locations by clicking on the "Join a Chapter", under the "Public Forums".

Comment

I guess I'll be the guy to reach out in the New England area and see what I can do.
          Thanks for the quick info.

Comment

Wellcome to the group amavros...glad you found us

If you are interested in starting a chapter, drop a post in that forum...we have chapter coordinators who can provide you alot of help in locating other riders in your area...

Make sure you check out the RALLY PAGE, would love to meet you there and, be sure to check out our VRA STORE

holler if you need anything!
            Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
            Bullock
            Former VRA USA National President
            Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
            Crestview, Florida
            2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
            (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Thanks DaBull,
              I'll start feeling it out.

Comment

Welcome to the forum amavros, If you build it they will come, the chapter that is... Find ya 3 other guys that ride Vulcans, get a chapter going and expand on out, got to be more than a few guys cruising around on them up there, good luck, and again welcome, and let us know if you need anything
                Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
                sigpic
                DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Hi Amavros, I am a little further up in VT. I know there are Vulcan riders around here, but I have not seen any NE chapters yet. I guess you are what..2 hours away from here? (Rutland)
                  Christian - Vermont -
                  sigpic
                  "Watch out, you might get what you're after."

Comment

Probably about two hours from Rutland.
                    What's your thought's Kipfire? Have you or anyone you know tried to start a chapter in Vermont or the New England area?

Comment

I will build it Scottyg09900C. I just need to find some local Vulcanites who want to ride and ride together. There out there.

Comment

Hey Amavros, Not that I know of, and I haven't either. I'd really like to and it is very tempting, but I am trying very hard to be honest about it. I don't want to start something I may not be able to see thru to the end. Kids, work, little league, wife, etc make it tough to commit to something that needs a lot of attention. And constant attention ain't my strong point! But if I tried to start one, my thought was make it a twin state (VT and NH) chapter. I know there are Vulcan guys in NH although Harley's really dominate the landscape there. Then I thought, what about a New England chapter? Maine could probably run their own considering how big the state is, but if they wanted to join as well, even better. If not, the little guys, so to speak, could form up as one territory and VRA chapter. I think I could get two other Vulcan riders from Rutland, VT right off the bat and I know there are more in the state. It would be neat to see the national VRA map add some colored states in New England! Just my
                        Christian - Vermont -
                        sigpic
                        "Watch out, you might get what you're after."

Comment

Welcome from Colorado. Hope you enjoy the Forum, lots of good folks and info here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from the Peach State!
                            sigpic
                            Ride Safe!
                            GADAWG

Comment

Welcome from Texas.
                              sigpicDan Denney
                              President
                              Fort Worth 1-25
                              Old bikers don't grow grey, they turn chrome.

Comment

Working...
                              X