Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Here is my story. I started of on a vstar 1100C, hated the cold collar sold it got a vtx1800R. loved it but wanted fairing. lost my head and got a 03 ultra classic. way to little room. top heavy. now looking at venture or voyager. but do not know anybody that has a voyager. got a buddy with a venture so I can ride it but looking for a voyager in west tn to ride and compare. any suggestions?

Re: New Member

Welcome to the forum, check you local dealer, as long as ur legal and have insurance they should let you ride, there are tons of voyager owners in here that will answer any and all questions you have about that great bike
    Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
    sigpic
    DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Welcome to the forum cook1325! A lot of the members are at the National Rally in NC...they will welcome you and provide feedback once they return home.
      sigpic
      Ride Safe!
      GADAWG

Comment

Welcome from Colorado !!!! You also might want to take a look at the Vaquero.

Comment

Several voyager riders still heading home and will give you their thoughts I'm sure....
          I havent heard any complaints about the bike and all seem to enjoy the fAiring and storage...

Welcome to the group!
          Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
          Bullock
          Former VRA USA National President
          Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
          Crestview, Florida
          2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
          (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee
            JC
            '00 Suzuki DRZ400e
            '06 Yamaha Raptor 700R; '06 Honda TRX300EX
            '06 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic LT/Darkside
            sigpic

Comment

I have a Voyager. Just did a 16 hour ride back from the rally. Very comfortable for me 6'4" and about 205 - 210. Ask away any questions. There are other Voyager owners here as well. I have ridden a Venture and found it top heavy in comparison. I think it is still has carburetors too.
              Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
              2009 Vulcan Voyager
              V&H Slipons
              Thunder MFG Air Kit
              "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Working...
              X