Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from NC

Hello all, I am a new member located in the Hickory, NC area. I ride a 2002 Vulcan 1500 Classic FI. My second Kawasaki and my third bike in the last 30 years.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.647165,-81.326195
    Last edited by algriser; 08-23-2011, 07:41 AM.

Re: New Member from NC

Welcome to the forum from Florida.
    Best regards and ride safely,

Marshall
    "Where your head goes, your ass is sure to follow."

Comment

Welcome aboard from Northwest Ohio. There is a lot of info and good people on the forum as I'm sure you will find out. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing you around...
      Steven "Jester" Carr
      President
      Northwest Ohio VRA
      Chapter 1-19
      Napoleon, Ohio
      2009 Vulcan 1700 Nomad
      VROC #31961

Comment

Welcome aboard the forum. That sure is great riding country where you live, I enjoy it every time I've ridden there.

Comment

Welcome from Middle Tennessee
          JC
          '00 Suzuki DRZ400e
          '06 Yamaha Raptor 700R; '06 Honda TRX300EX
          '06 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic LT/Darkside
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
            Welcome aboard the forum. That sure is great riding country where you live, I enjoy it every time I've ridden there.
            I agree, I love riding in this area. I have lived here most my life. It's funny, with all the great rides, I have yet to ride the Dragon. I am going to check it off my list next month.

Comment

Our last two national rallies were in the "Dragon" area. At other times, I've ridden the entire Blue Ridge Parkway. I find the "Dragon" something that ever biker should do once, but not nearly as good riding as the surrounding country, love the Smoky Mtns.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
                Our last two national rallies were in the "Dragon" area. At other times, I've ridden the entire Blue Ridge Parkway. I find the "Dragon" something that ever biker should do once, but not nearly as good riding as the surrounding country, love the Smoky Mtns.
                I have completed the BRP from the VA border to Cherokee. I plan to due the whole thing including Skyline Drive through the Shenandoah Valley. The total route is 578 miles from Front Royal VA to Cherokee NC. It should be a great two night trip. If you what to know some local routes let me know. I have several.

---
                I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.705567,-81.157641

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I spent most of my life not too awful far from you. Down in the Jacksonville area. That is some pretty country up your way.
                  Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.
                  Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Welcome from Colorado !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome from North Georgia!
                      sigpic
                      Ride Safe!
                      GADAWG

Comment

welcome aboard ,,iam located not far from you ,lexington n,c, I ride up that way sometime to your flea market and also go to the motorcycle shop there in statesville,maybe sometime we can get together and ride .

Comment

I would love to, I am trying to make arrangements to attend the next Charlotte VRA meeting on sept 3rd.

---
                          I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.647305,-81.326028

Comment

Come on down algriser, We have several members in your neck of the woods that would be happy to meet up with you somewhere along the way and ride in together. Hope to see you there!!!

'' Thanks Vets "
                            Charlotte VRA 1-7

Comment

Looks like I can't make this one. I have to go to Atlanta. I will make next one.

Comment

Working...
                              X