Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New member in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

WELCOME TO THE SHOW!...as hosting chapter for the rally..I truely hope you can make it down!

Mean city cycles do an awesome rebuild of your factory seat...I think Jester has had his done..said it made his tushy happy...lmao..

Comment

Re: New member in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Thanks for the replies. I have been away from the computer so have been unable to reply. Actually, my 08, 1500 came with a backrest. I improved upon it by replacing the inside cushion (which I thought was doing little) with a small therm-a-rest type of cushion from Mountain Equipment Coop out of Vancouver. It makes a big difference in isolating vibration. My previous bike, which was a Honda Shadow Sabre, had a Mustang seat and I was not too impressed with the padding in the seat. I have been using an Air Hawk air cushion on my stock seat which I feel is doing a good job too, although I may replace some of the cushioning this winter. And, from reading other forums, I have also learned that the next best step is, as you have mentioned, a new set of shocks from Progressive Suspension. Thanks for the input. In May I hope to ride to Washington DC from Saskatchewan, Canada for a rally there and to visit my daughter who moved there a few years ago. I am interested in learning the best route. Once again, thanks for your kind assistance. I have all winter to study maps and read, but any suggestions in this regard would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X