Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from Kansas

I appreciate all the shout backs from everybody. I won't be able to make it to the rally this year due to the fact that I'll be heading out to Durango, Co and Sante Fe. Me and the best half take a long trip on our bike every year and rally time is when we'll be gone. Hopefully next year.

Comment

Originally posted by efinney View Post
      hello again hope we run into eachother soon going to the bike show in st jo june 16 enjoy the ride
      Got some friends in Leavenworth and my wifes mother and grandparents are buried at the National Cemetery so we get up that away.

Comment

Originally posted by Voyager_PWS View Post
        Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!!! Glad you found us and if you have any questions or need help just give a shout out!!! There will be someone on here that should be able to help you!!!!!
        My middle son lives up by Cleveland. He going to get married next year so will probably be biking up to there next summer

Comment

Originally posted by Old Carp View Post
          Good to hear another voice from Kansas. I agree, Shawnee is where I get my voyager serviced.
          My Wife graduated from K-State, I'm from Lawrence. Guess you would say a house divided. She usually always wins. Use to go hang out at aggieville alot in my younger days. As I got older started to camp out at tuttle creek. Great lake to go to. Love the flint hills

Comment

Flint Hills are pretty cool! We have chapter down in south central KS but nothing up your way at this point. Have a good one!
            Randy - aka racinfan101
            Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
            2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
            2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Howdy from Ft. Worth. We will be returning near Kansas on the back from rally. Probably cutting across the southeastern corner of Kansas into Okla. Near Tulsa.
              sigpicDan Denney
              President
              Fort Worth 1-25
              Old bikers don't grow grey, they turn chrome.

Comment

We will be at the rally, but plan to go north then west to pick up a few more states on our map. Hope to see you there!
                sigpic

Comment

In Bonner Springs, we should go ridding sometime. I got a 2010 900 Classic LT!! Stay safe and welcome to the best forum around.

Comment

Originally posted by kimandmyra View Post
                    In Bonner Springs, we should go ridding sometime. I got a 2010 900 Classic LT!! Stay safe and welcome to the best forum around.
                    We're pretty much neighbors. We'll have to stay in touch and get together sometime. I'm going to be heading off to colorado on the 5th of july and won't be back until the 14th or 15th. Going to Cassoday, ks on the 4th. of aug and will come back on the 5th. Its called first sunday, it's a bikers breakfast every 1st sunday of the month year round. I think we have several cabins reserved. Then there's whats called 3rd sunday in rantoul, ks just south of 68 hiway south of baldwin. They have a bikers breakfast down there. Keep in touch and let me know. Phil

Comment

Sounds like you got alot of trips ahead of ya, just give a hollar sometime and I'll round up some peeps for a nice ride. You stay safe out there!!

Comment

Howdy from the South Central Kansas chapter. Glad to see another Kansas member. If you are ever down near El Dorado give us a shout would really enjoy meeting you.
                        Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul.
                        Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                        X