Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heya From BlueGrass,Ia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heya From BlueGrass,Ia

Dude don't leave a brother hanging . How was it ? Was there a good turnout ?

Comment

it was awesome....we all had a great time...Iowa does have ALOT of corn...and who knew there were hills and curves!! The Pearl City Chapter did an outstanding job hosting us....kept us fed and fueled! pictures popping on facebook page and we are going to establish a picasa account and have all the pic's uploaded there too...was awesome time.....cadillac Michigan next year......
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Okay maybe a detailed account wasn't the best idea ! Changing the subject here . I ordered the Euro gears for my Beast today . In case some of you don't know what that is here is a link . http://vn2000.com/pages/eurogear.htm

Comment

Welcome from southern Ohio.
          Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Thank you Brother Stump .

Comment

The new gears came in for the beast , and wouldn't you know it I just filled the tank . Oh well if I gotta ride till its empty then by god I'll git er gone I mean done !

Comment

Ran into a little Snafu during the upgrade . His name is Blake and he is 2.5 yrs old and wants to help . I did get it tore down to the final drive gears and loosened the nuts . Dagum battery tray is time consuming if ya ever gotta remove it !

Comment

Working...
                X