Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Vulcan Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England Vulcan Riders

Ladies and Gents,

A while ago someone created a facebook page called the New England Vulcan Riders. I believe they were trying to get enough people interested in starting a new VRA chapter. I'm not sure why, but it never developed. I know it takes time and dedication (which not many of us have time for) but I would like to try to see if anyone out there is still interested in creating VRA chapter. If there is enough interest out there I would like to put a meeting together some Sunday in September or early October so we can meet and kick this idea around. If anyone is interested in the above meeting can you please let me know thru this message or email me personally at (shiloh13@comcast.net). If you have any friends that are interested, please let them know also. In the message, please let me know where you live and what Sundays you are available in September and early October. This way I can try to find a city for a lunch that is in between all of us. If you want you can also give me your email address so I can create a group for emailing purposes.

Thanks Jesse
    sigpic

John from Stow, MA. Thanks for the email. Unfortunately I was sleeping this morning and instead of printing your email message to me I deleted by mistake. Can you please resend it so I can get your email address. Sorry for the inconvenience but I thank you for your interest.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Jesse, I would be interested in helping start a VRA chapter in southern New England. I did request to join the Facebook page. No reply yet. I have done this before with the VMC. Please let me know if you're still interested in starting up a chapter.

Comment

Jjkat515, Thanks for joining the facebook page. I just approved a bunch of requests. Hopefully you were one of them. If not let me know. I would like to get a chapter started but in the past I have never got too much feedback when I have sent of feelers. Part of the blame is mine since I have never pushed it. With winter coming up now may not be the best time. I was thinking though that maybe we can invite people to meet somewhere and see how many show up. with Covid though I'm not sure where we could do it but something for us to think about. Ltet me know what you think.
        sigpic

Comment

Probably sometime after New Year but before riding season we should try to get together with anyone interested. Maybe start putting feelers out on the Facebook page. See how many are interested .
          ​​​​​

Comment

Good luck on getting a Chapter started in New England. To my knowledge there has never been one in that area. Same thing in NY and the entire eastern half of Pa., not a single Chapter anymore.
            Greg *Ghost Rider* Navoy

Comment

Jjkat515, yeah you are correct, great idea. Will wait till after first of the year and see what happens. Will post something on facebook are here to see what happens. I think instead of asking people where they are from and pick a place in the middle, we should just pick a place somewhere, put the message out and see who shows up. I'm thinking around Blackstone Mall area or maybe Wrentham Outlets area. What do you think. Also will depend on this COVID thing.

Greg, We can only hope for the best. Will see what happens after the first of the year.
              sigpic

Comment

Jesse, we could meet at Higgins Power sports in Barre MA. They are a Kawasaki dealer and sort of in the middle of Ma. . They have in the past helped with a poker run and various events I was involved in up that way.

Comment

yes, I know where Higgins is. Its about 30 minutes from me.
                  sigpic

Comment

There you go Jesse, get on this with Jjkat515. You can have a cup of joe and a lobster roll.....lol
                    You only live once, so live life like a kid always
                    www.facebook.com/groups/missouribootheelvra/
                    https://www.facebook.com/tom.taylor....ref=ts&fref=ts
                    http://missouribootheel1-58.weebly.com

Comment

Hopefully we can get something going. Lobster rolls in the Northeast are the best anywhere. No one can top us Northeasters.
                      sigpic

Comment

It sounds like you may have the start of something Jesse!
                        Randy - aka racinfan101
                        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Hopefully Randy. Will see what happens next year.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jesse, riding to the Northeast to beautiful Main USA is on the bucket list and the best in the world "Lobster Roll"....you will know when Tommasaki is coming for sure.
                            You only live once, so live life like a kid always
                            www.facebook.com/groups/missouribootheelvra/
                            https://www.facebook.com/tom.taylor....ref=ts&fref=ts
                            http://missouribootheel1-58.weebly.com

Comment

Will be glad to show you or anyone else around.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X