Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start new chapter Montgomery AL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start new chapter Montgomery AL

Would like to start a chapter in Montgomery Alabama

Hello Benjamin,

Thanks for your interest in starting a chapter. We would love to see something going again in Alabama for sure. If you have not make sure to check out this section of the forum - How to Start a VRA Chapter | Vulcan Riders Association | Good Friends.. Good Rides.. Good Times..

I will send you some additional information as well to hopefully help you out some.

The most difficult part is finding 4 other likeminded Vulcan Riders (minimum of 3 officers) wanting to put together a group that are willing to help you. It often takes some time building some friendships on this and other forums and in the various Facebook groups to be able to get something started. Once you get those 4 if they are spending a little time seeking out and building friendships with others in the area a chapter can take off and do well.

Hit us up if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Racinfan101; 04-01-2023, 09:40 AM.
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Good luck on your endeavor to start a new chapter.
      Darrell Page
      Bluegrass Vulcan Riders 1-79
      Chapter President
      National Secretary

Comment

Good luck on getting your chapter started.
        sigpic

Comment

Benjamin I thought I would check in since it has been a few days since I sent you some additional information. Have you began your search among any of the Vulcan groups on Facebook?
          Randy - aka racinfan101
          Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
          2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
          2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Working...
          X