Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested In Starting A Chapter Cape Girardeau County, MO, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested In Starting A Chapter Cape Girardeau County, MO, USA

Heya, Ladies and Gents. New member here. Happy owner of my 2nd VN900 Classic LT and love it. Looking to connect with other local Vulcan enthusiasts in my area and would like to see another family-friendly, community-supportive MO Chapter open in our County to serve the Southeast MO area. All suggestions, ideas and comments are appreciated.

~Bean

Welcome to the VRA!! Have you checked out the information on the main website on what is involved yet, or were you a part of one of the former chapters that were in the area?
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Randy,

thanks for the warm and hearty welcome!

Doing some reading on it for sure. I am a relatively new Vulcan owner and have never been a part of any chapter or riding group. Thanks!

Comment

Definitely read up on it, and maybe join the National FB group, (if you haven’t already) and you could even request to join a few of the chapter groups, like the Kansas City, Bluegrass, or Kentucky Chapters just to see how active chapters work, plus it helps you start to network a bit. Way back when in 2011 I signed up on the forum and was active for a good 6 months, before I got to thinking maybe I could start a chapter, and then spent another 6 months searching for other local riders that might be interested before I announced I was ready to give it a go. Probably to late to make vacation plans this year, but we have a rally in PA in July, and there is also the Hillbilly Hoedown near Louisville KY at the end of August you might enjoy, and it gives you a chance to make a lot of new friends.
        Randy - aka racinfan101
        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Excellent course of action. Lots of great folks here to assist you in whatever they can.
          President Chapter 1-4
          Phoenix Valley Vulcan Riders
          svdawntreader@gmail.com
          (360) 451-3072
          2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
          2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

Working...
          X