Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Rally 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Rally 2024

The Vulcan Riders United Kingdom are hard at planning a fantastic International Rally in Merry Old England (Kent England to be exact) more information can be found HERE. There are over 350 people currently registered with at least one couple from the USA planning to attend. I myself wanted to try and attend, but with it being the week after our own National Rally, and with the cost of airfare am not able to do so. Fun Fact there are now 34 different countries with a National Chapter.
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Thanks Randy for the update. Wow, 350 people. Sounds like a great time coming in the England.
    sigpic

Comment

It was something I was considering checking out but it conflicted with another event I'm attending. International Rallies are so much fun. Although it wasn't VRA related I went to one last year that was luckily hosted in my home State. About 500 people attended !!!!. Not only from the USA and Canada but from numerous Countries from all over the world. The amount of time and effort to pull off something like this can't go unappreciated. Not to mention coordinating all the group rides.
      Greg *Ghost Rider* Navoy

Comment

Working...
      X