Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Vulcaner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Future Vulcaner?

Awesome pics Slicks. Looks like you were having a great time.
    Fish
    Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Comment

heh, several years ago we went to FL with some friends (and even my little brother). At the time I was 'without bike' so we took the wifes. The whole deal was about splitting the cost to go down in a giant ass rv w/ the bikes towed behind in a giant ass enclosed trailer When we got there, I told the wife 'it's your bike, why don't YOU ride and I'll ride behind'. That worked for about 150ft before we were both laughing so hard she couldn't hold the bike up any more. Something about being on a 650 Vstar, her being 5'3" and me being 6'2" on a king-queen seat... well it just worked out better all the way around for me to ride her on her bike. I told her I was the chauffeur for the trip.
      Allen Featherlin
      Party Crasher and furr-flie drinker extrordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by kaitiff View Post
        heh, several years ago we went to FL with some friends (and even my little brother). At the time I was 'without bike' so we took the wifes. The whole deal was about splitting the cost to go down in a giant ass rv w/ the bikes towed behind in a giant ass enclosed trailer When we got there, I told the wife 'it's your bike, why don't YOU ride and I'll ride behind'. That worked for about 150ft before we were both laughing so hard she couldn't hold the bike up any more. Something about being on a 650 Vstar, her being 5'3" and me being 6'2" on a king-queen seat... well it just worked out better all the way around for me to ride her on her bike. I told her I was the chauffeur for the trip.
        That is great, would love to see a picture of that. I do know a couple that rides with her in front and him in back. He is about 6 inches shorter than her though. Oh, and he has had a few DUI's and can't get a license at the moment.
        Fish
        Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Comment

Great stories guys!! I begged my Dad to climb on and go for a ride last time I was down to N.E. MO. and could not convince him Hopefully one of these days. Last time he was on a motorcycle was like 45 years ago when he had a Triumph Bonneville.
          Randy - aka racinfan101
          Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
          2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
          2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Working...
          X