Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL New Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL New Members?

I saw reference to national rally on Delphi Kawasaki Riders Forum.

Comment

I found this site looking for the Drifter riders forum by searching on yahoo.com and thought I would join anyway since I have a 99 Drifter.
      Lump

Comment

internet search, typed in vulcan riders and BAM there it was

Comment

Welcome and enjoy.Come here like a great sponge soak up a alot of info.When you can give some helpful info back when possible.It is a great place alot of noligable and friendly people on here.Again welcome and enjoy.
          sigpicMarshall Rugg
          2006 Vulcan 2000 Classic(DARKSIDE RIDER)

big bike with big truck is'nt life good
          I am sick of the snow come on summer

Comment

Hello to all, new member in The Great State of Tennessee,
            VN 900 LT.. ?? any members ever replace rear tire < 180/70/15
            With a lower cost 170/80/15. ???? Jim in TN.

Comment

You'd actually gain a bit in diameter, which would be good with the 900 gearing, and it would also help the difference in shown speed verses real speed.

I've got a car tire on my 900, so have picked up a bit in diameter also, but not as much as going to the 170/80. If not for the car tire, I'd certainly go for it if there was a big difference in price. It's extremely doubtful you notice any difference in riding, or tire life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stout View Post
                I would really appreciate it, if all the new members of our forum would tell me how you found our web-site and forum. Please be as specific in details, as you can. Web Search, Google Search, Directory, Yahoo Search...... and so on.

Your information will help me better understand what we (VRA) must do to get more traffic to our site.

Big Thanks, in advance.
                Word of mouth by another member.

Comment

MSN Homepage - Entered "Kawasaki Vulcan". Several forums popped up. Picked this one. Liked it. Started posting.
                  Christian - Vermont -
                  sigpic
                  "Watch out, you might get what you're after."

Comment

I ran a search through yahoo I believe.
                    kp

Comment

Hi everyone, My name is Ben and I'm a Vulcan Addict. I just recently discovered the Vulcans, I had never had a metric and had only riding a couple and was less than impressed. So after selling my last Harley a friend of mine let me borrow his for a poker run and before I knew it I was looking at Vulcans as much as I was Harley's. Than I bought mine and when I picked it up I had a 225mile ride home. By time I got home I was in love. I was recommended to this site from a fellow that goes by the name 'Bandit101" from www.vulcanforums.com
                      Dream as if you will live forever and live as if you will die tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!! The Vulcan is a great bike, and should last you many years.

Comment

Let's see...how did I find it? Well, I'm the "Google Queen", aptly named by my co-workers. Heheh.

Actually, I knew the name because my boyfriend and his father had/has Vulcans and they are members of VROC and they've mentioned the VRA as well. So, I joined em all!!
                          My first love:
                          ~
                          2007 VN900 Custom~*
                          sigpic

Comment

I was / am a member on some Honda Shadow Forums so when I got the Vulcan I was sure there had to be the same for Vulcan owners so I did a Google search and turned up this forum. You folks have been great too!!
                            Randy - aka racinfan101
                            Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                            2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                            2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

I've been a "forum" member / user for years -- MIG (Marauder-Intruder Group), Americade Message Board, MRCA (Motorcycle Riders Club of America), SOC (Suzuki Owners Club). When I decided I was going to buy the Nomad, right after a great demo at Americade 2011, I joined the ROK, logged into their web site, and found four affiliated organizations: VRA, VROC, KawiNOW and KVRF (Delphi). All the forums are great sources of on-line info and long-distance camaraderie, but those with riding chapters and rallies are extra special. There's just no substitute for the bonds formed on the road or eye-ball to eye-ball while breaking bread!
                              Fred (Doc) Peck

"Who needs a GPS? I never get lost; folks are always telling me where to go!"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Peck View Post
                                All the forums are great sources of on-line info and long-distance camaraderie, but those with riding chapters and rallies are extra special. There's just no substitute for the bonds formed on the road or eye-ball to eye-ball while breaking bread!

And that my friend speaks volumes about the folks in the VRA
                                Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                                Bullock
                                Former VRA USA National President
                                Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
                                Crestview, Florida
                                2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
                                (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Working...
                                X