Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL New Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL New Members?

Originally posted by Doc Peck View Post
    I've been a "forum" member / user for years -- MIG (Marauder-Intruder Group), Americade Message Board, MRCA (Motorcycle Riders Club of America), SOC (Suzuki Owners Club). When I decided I was going to buy the Nomad, right after a great demo at Americade 2011, I joined the ROK, logged into their web site, and found four affiliated organizations: VRA, VROC, KawiNOW and KVRF (Delphi). All the forums are great sources of on-line info and long-distance camaraderie, but those with riding chapters and rallies are extra special. There's just no substitute for the bonds formed on the road or eye-ball to eye-ball while breaking bread!
    yeah, I rode Harley's for years and was a member the local HOG group where ever I was and love doing just for fun rides and poker runs. There isn't a chapter where we live now but we are being relocated in a few weeks and will hopefully be able to find a group there, if not I can still ride with my old HOG group as they are all friends now. You are right when you say that there is nothing like riding with a group to make friends and memories, the forums are always nice but hitting the open road is where bonds and memories are formed.
    Dream as if you will live forever and live as if you will die tomorrow.

Comment

Just picked up my new 2009 Vulcan Classic on Saturday. Looking forward to putting some miles on it to break it in. I have also been scouring the net for deals on saddle bag supports, sissy bars, and sissy bar racks.

Comment

First off kmackin9 welcome to the site.You will find alot of good info on here.As far as your question.Saddle bags I have viking bags if you got the cash dont go that way they look good but dont hold up as well.Saddle bag brackets I went with easy brackets love them because if you dont need the bags for a little trip and you like to change the look for a day turn the key and pop them off,no bolts and nuts to remove.Sissy bar cobra with rack.As far as the hieght of the sissybar I went with the tallest they made for my bike.1.passenger comfort 2.If I ever bought a T-bag for it wich I did.As far as were to purchase I bought alot of my stuff off of ebay.Dont rush it and you will find a pretty good deal.Good luck and enjoy the site.
        sigpicMarshall Rugg
        2006 Vulcan 2000 Classic(DARKSIDE RIDER)

big bike with big truck is'nt life good
        I am sick of the snow come on summer

Comment

Found you guys from http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/

Comment

Welcome aboard Greenfog.Thats how I got here myself.I also did a google search for motorcycle clubs and groups also Kawasaki motorcycle groups.
            sigpicMarshall Rugg

Comment

Found the web site through the kawisaki site I glad to be welcomed in thanks you

Comment

Welcome aboard Kin, quite a few 1700 owners here, there's a separate sub-forum just for the 1700 owners to talk about their bikes.

You're quite a way NW of most of us, but don't let that stop you from joining in the conversations.

Comment

I found this site through google. Still looking around and liking it so far!

Comment

Cinny welcome aboard enjoy.There are alot of cool people and stuff here willing to help you out if possible.
                    sigpicMarshall Rugg

Comment

Site was linked off of www.vulcanforums.com on a thread there.
                      You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding.

Comment

LOL that may have been me Tahk I do that sometimes, I am always a bit cautious about that as I don't want to step on any toes with the vulcanforum people. Regardless really glad you found the VRA! Great people on here!
                        Randy - aka racinfan101
                        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

A good friend of mine who lives in Kansas referred me to the forums after I told him I'd just bought a new 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT. Yep, he owns an older model Vulcan Classic for years!
                          Las Vegas, NV
                          2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT

Comment

Hey Tim! Welcome to the Forum!!! Glad you found us!!!!
                            Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
                            President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
                            Columbus, Oh
                            National President 2020
                            National Vice President 2019
                            National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
                            VROC Member # 34133
                            2014 Vulcan Voyager
                            2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
                            2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
                            2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
                            2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
                            -Gone
                            2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

Yep! Welcome to the VRA Tim!!
                              Randy - aka racinfan101
                              Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                              2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                              2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by timboone55 View Post
                                A good friend of mine who lives in Kansas referred me to the forums after I told him I'd just bought a new 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT. Yep, he owns an older model Vulcan Classic for years!

Word of mouth always best welcome to the group!
                                Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                                Bullock
                                Former VRA USA National President
                                Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
                                Crestview, Florida
                                2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
                                (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Working...
                                X