Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL New Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL New Members?

Originally posted by Cinci Ryder View Post
    Sounds good, just need to get my classic on the road first lol, bought it cheap with engine issues, gonna start the tear down next weekend
    Just let me know...
    2008 Vulcan 1600 Nomad

Comment

I was confronted via another vulcan rider at a bike meet, she introduced herself and asked if I would be a part of there club as well as check out the sites on FB and web. I have seen another site similar to this one, VROC, they require a member and password to sign on, cant remeber my nnumber, been so long. Your site is very informative and easy to access.

Comment

Originally posted by AFEagle View Post
        I was confronted via another vulcan rider at a bike meet, she introduced herself and asked if I would be a part of there club as well as check out the sites on FB and web. I have seen another site similar to this one, VROC, they require a member and password to sign on, cant remeber my nnumber, been so long. Your site is very informative and easy to access.

Glad to hear good comments on the site...Forum Admins work hard to keep it simple and security worry free...Our VRA Members make it a great place to chat (when not riding of course
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome to the forum!! We are glad you found us!
          Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
          President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
          Columbus, Oh
          National President 2020
          National Vice President 2019
          National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
          VROC Member # 34133
          2014 Vulcan Voyager
          2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
          2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
          2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
          2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
          -Gone
          2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

Glad you are here AF!!
            Randy - aka racinfan101
            Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
            2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
            2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

I did a Google Search for advice on how to service you vulcan and that is when I happened to come a cross the form. I'm grad I did so.

Comment

We are glad you did too Morph!! Welcome!!
                Randy - aka racinfan101
                Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by Morph View Post
                  I did a Google Search for advice on how to service you vulcan and that is when I happened to come a cross the form. I'm grad I did so.
                  Welcome I have 06 V2K Classic.. nice to see a V2K rider.. any promblems I can help with just post here.. I will try to help any way pos. I am the VP of the river city vulcan riders.. 1-26
                  Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

I found it after finding my local VRA in Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome!!! Glad you found us!
                      Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
                      President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
                      Columbus, Oh
                      National President 2020
                      National Vice President 2019
                      National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
                      VROC Member # 34133
                      2014 Vulcan Voyager
                      2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
                      2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
                      2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
                      2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
                      -Gone
                      2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

Originally posted by Morph View Post
                        The fuel filter is part of the fuel pump in the gas tank.? If I have heard correctly. I have never had to pull mine out so far.

Comment

• Hello from the Kansas City suburbs

Heya! I went to a local chili cook-off and the local VRA chapter (Kansas City Chapter 1-44) had a table there with entries in the competition (dang good chili, btw!)... they gave me their business card with the facebook page and this website (*very* handy, I'm not good with names or even remembering I wanted to remember a name to begin with) and when I got home I looked y'all up and registered.

Hope to meet up with them soon, riding alone is very nice but sometimes it's just more fun to ride with friends.

Comment

Hello From Iowa. I found sight by using Bing on MSN. I did a search for Vulcan and Forums showed up so I clicked on it and there you were.
                            CJ
                            '97 Vulcan-88 1500A

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ1176 View Post
                              Hello From Iowa. I found sight by using Bing on MSN. I did a search for Vulcan and Forums showed up so I clicked on it and there you were.
                              Welcome from west MI. good to see you found us. There are 2 chapters in IO. if you go to the bottom of the main web page all the chapters are listed. You may be close to one of them. All so we would like to see you come to the national rally here in west MI next summer. [see rally information web page on start page] there is a bunch of the guys/ gals coming from your state, you may be able to ride with them here and back.

Comment

• Re: Hello from the Kansas City suburbs

Originally posted by roflol View Post
                                Heya! I went to a local chili cook-off and the local VRA chapter (Kansas City Chapter 1-44) had a table there with entries in the competition (dang good chili, btw!)... they gave me their business card with the facebook page and this website (*very* handy, I'm not good with names or even remembering I wanted to remember a name to begin with) and when I got home I looked y'all up and registered.

Hope to meet up with them soon, riding alone is very nice but sometimes it's just more fun to ride with friends.
                                Welcome from west MI. all ways nice to ride with other Vulcan riders. All so the Kansas City chapter is planing on coming to the national rally next year here in west MI. We would like to see you here all so. One of the rides will be to Mackinaw City / Mac bridge. [if you want to do a 5 mile - "holy crap why am I up here?"] ride... not for the faint of heart... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X