Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL New Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL New Members?

Originally posted by Dave Stout View Post
    I would really appreciate it, if all the new members of our forum would tell me how you found our web-site and forum. Please be as specific in details, as you can. Web Search, Google Search, Directory, Yahoo Search...... and so on.

Your information will help me better understand what we (VRA) must do to get more traffic to our site.

Big Thanks, in advance.
    Found Randy on Facebook and he sent me here, so it was pretty easy to find you all!!

Tony

Comment

We are glad you made it here too Tony! I hope more of the FB group make it over. Perhaps they are lurking in the shadows??
      Randy - aka racinfan101
      Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
      2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
      2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

I found through google searching for Vulcan clubs/groups/owners.
        2011 Voyager 1700
        2006 1600 Classic (traded in)
        Boise, IDsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by duke3x View Post
          Thank you all!!! Im also a member on your FB page.

I wish i could go to MI but kind of far from me (NJ) Hopefully in the near future!

THANKS AGAIN!
          It,s not all that far.. I drove a Vulcan 1500 [new to us] from Fl to home here in MI in 2 days 1396 miles. you can make it here in 2 days and back in 2 day so make it a week vac. 2 years a go the wife and I went to Sturges SD and CO / back. 6k in 2 weeks. just hope you can come.
          Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

1396 miles on my bike?!?!?!?! I dont think thats an option for me. Unless after my 1 week vacation i take another week off for my butt to rest LOL

Thanks again for the invitation. I'll see if i can make it. If i have the chance, why not!
            ....."livin' my life a quarter mile at the time".....

Comment

great, love to see you there.. and may be a better seat for the bike will help. ? stock seats suck. well most of them do. 900,s are a great bikes... they just run for miles, my wife has one all so with her 1500 and a new to us 1900cc Raider. [yammer] yup she has 3 bikes to my 1.

Comment

I read that on maaaaany places!!!. Good think i changed my seat as soon as i bought the bike. I have a Mustang Daytripper Seat Really nice with my rear end.
                ....."livin' my life a quarter mile at the time".....

Comment

Hi all, from northwest Oklahoma. Was led here by a link on Facebook Kawasaki Vulcan Riders.

Comment

Hey, My name is Scott. I live in central New York. I found this group by sheer chance. I typed in Kawasaki Vulcan Riders, and bam the light shone thru. lol...I ride a 2007 vulcan. Love my bike can't wait till the snow goes away so I can ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerm2 View Post
                      Hi all, from northwest Oklahoma. Was led here by a link on Facebook Kawasaki Vulcan Riders.
                      Welcome from west MI. this is a great place to meet folks, ask questions, have fun.. And if you can please come to the VRA National Rally here in MI this summer. See the National Rally tab on the main web page for details.

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan07 View Post
                        Hey, My name is Scott. I live in central New York. I found this group by sheer chance. I typed in Kawasaki Vulcan Riders, and bam the light shone thru. lol...I ride a 2007 vulcan. Love my bike can't wait till the snow goes away so I can ride.
                        Welcome Scott from west MI.. yup a lot of "PMS" going one here... [parked motor cycle syndrome] BUT hey summer is coming and we are the host for the VRA National Rally here in MI. If you can come to the rally.! See the National Rally tab on the main page for details.

Comment

Welcome everyone! Glad you found us!!
                          Randy - aka racinfan101
                          Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                          2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                          2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

I was just going through google looking for sites pertaining to Vulcans.. I am glad I did

Comment

I was wandering about aimlessly on the internet one winters day, dreaming of warmer weather. When I happened to barely make out "VRA" through the ice fog, so I stumbled in out of the cold and was pleased to find not only a cornocopia of pictures of bikes in summer, but also LOTS of friendly riders sharing stories, questions, and how-to's. Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Welcome and we are happy you found us.. And if it ever warms up and you want to meet a lot of us in person, come to the VRA National Rally here in MI this summer. We would love to have you here.. See the main web page and enter the "National Rally" tab for all the details. ride safe!

Comment

Working...
                                X