Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL New Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ALL New Members?

Originally posted by meat View Post
    I found out about this forum from Kawanow forum
    Glad you did! This is an Open Forum of the Vulcan Riders Association, the VRA is a world-wide asscociation of riding clubs.

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

Hi Dave
      Knew there was a UK site so just did a search for the same but put USA
      Regards
      crinkley cruiser

Comment

You definitely want to stay with this site. Those folks from the UK talk kinda funny. (I sure hope that Mack and Chief read this! *lmao*)
        Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Hi
          Yes I do wish to stay with the site I need to get as much info on the VN Cruisers good or bad, I know nothing about them and collect a new VN 900 on the 1st September 2009.
          I also hope that this forum will help with the following info.
          1) I am planning on doing route 66 next year any forum members have any info good or bad would be most wecome.
          2) THe UK VN900 comes with Dunlop tyres as standard front130/90-16 rear 180/70-15 (not sure if US use the same sizeing standard as the UK) want to change tyres for white wall ones the two main makers/suppliers in the UK Dunlop and Avon do not make white wall tyres in these sizes can anyone supply a link to a supplier in the US that they would recommend?
          Thanks in advance
          crinkley cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Crinkley Cruiser View Post
            Hi

1) I am planning on doing route 66 next year any forum members have any info good or bad would be most wecome.

crinkley cruiser
            Goran (From Sweden) and I did Route 66 a couple of years ago, I had to turn back at the California border for family emergency, but Goran finished all the way to the Pacific coast.

One good site to visit is http://www.historic66.com/, but a Google search reveal a lot more sites. Look at the maps available, purchase a set of them. There are no real good books, that I could find, that really describes the road in it's current state.

So many people ride from Chicago to LA on I-44 and think they've rode Route-66, ain't so. There are so many really beautiful, historic (at least from the 1930s perspective) sites to see and so many parts of the old rode still left.

It took Goran and I 2 weeks to get from Chicago to the CA border, and then Goran took another week to finish. We could have spent several weeks more and still not have seen everything and every museum.

Comment

I found the site off the Charlotte, NC VRA website.
              Ride Safe!!!

Comment

welcome to the group dakota....glad to have ya aboard and see ya here in the forum Holler if you need anything and again - Welcome!!
                Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                Bullock
                Former VRA USA National President
                Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
                Crestview, Florida
                2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
                (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

I found this site on VROC forum pages link

Comment

Welcome aboard Crinkley, Dakota and Bobp! Glad you were able to find us.

Don't be strangers and be sure to check out all the info about the VRA on our main website http://vulcanriders.us .

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

• Re: ALL New Members?

Found this by a link from VROC.org. Lookin real good.
                      Don't believe everything you think!
                      Portsmouth, RI

Comment

R.I. ... stopped at Westerly Beach in R.I. a number of years ago. That beach had more hot women per square foot than any other beach I've ever been to. It may be a small state, but the force is strong in this one! Welcome to VRA.

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

I did a Google search for Vulcan emblems, and read a few threads. I really like this site, I read it daily now. I don't know any other Vulcan riders, but I will let them know about this forum as I find more Vulcan owners.
                          Bill "TSfan14" Fliehr
                          Apple Valley, MN
                          2007 1600 Nomad

Comment

Where ya from, TSfan? Drop in anytime. And don't be afraid to look at the "How To Start Chapter" section. It's not hard to do, if you want to meet friends, ride together and have good times.

Comment

Originally posted by scpavra1 View Post
                              R.I. ... stopped at Westerly Beach in R.I. a number of years ago. That beach had more hot women per square foot than any other beach I've ever been to. It may be a small state, but the force is strong in this one! Welcome to VRA.
                              Thanks for the welcome. Looks like allot of activity here at NVRF. Looking forward to being part of the site and group. Rhode Island has some very nice beaches and all of them are nice rides to get to them. Have some also along the South Coast in MA as well. All are welcome!
                              Don't believe everything you think!
                              Portsmouth, RI

Comment

Welcome guys! Pull up a chair and let the bull fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X