Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

goldminer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldminer

Hi Everyone.
    From Reno NV.Riding a 1600 classic .Is there a chapter anywhere close?

Re: goldminer

Welcome from Central IL!! The only chapter in Nevada is the Vegas Vulcan Riders. Here is a link for you to their site. http://www.meetup.com/VegasVulcanRiders/

That is probably a little farther than you would like to travel for a meeting, but if you hang out here and round up another 3 or 4 people we can send you information on starting a Reno chapter.

Also if you want to head to Arizona in May you can meet a bunch of the western folks at the Copper State Round Up. More info in the link below.

https://www.phoenixvulcanriders.org/...oastrally.aspx
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!
      Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
      President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
      Columbus, Oh
      National President 2020
      National Vice President 2019
      National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
      VROC Member # 34133
      2014 Vulcan Voyager
      2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
      2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
      2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
      2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
      -Gone
      2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

Hi and Welcome! Good to have you here. Hope you visit often.
        Patty Martin
        sigpic

Comment

Glad to have you. Keep poking around. Things will happen.
          wanderer5210 aka Ted

Comment

Welcome from Kansas City

Comment

Welcome from west MI. it's e-z to get your own chapter up and running if need be. ride safe and have fun.
              Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Hi Everyone!!!!
                Thanks for the hello from everyone..Glad to meet you all.
                I am really interested in joining you all.
                How would I get a chapter going out here?
                Well thanks again and hope you guys are enjoying the weather we are out here ...perfect for riding!!!!!
                Take care
                Goldminer

Comment

It's not hard to start a chapter at all. It takes 4 people to fill the officer spots and then you can get started. More information can be found here: http://vulcanriders.us/StartChapter.aspx

Once you check all that out you should post a thread here: http://vulcanriders.us/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Once you post that you are definately wanting to start a chapter we will send you some additional information on starting one.

The hardest part for most folks is usually getting aquainted with 4 like minded Vulcan riders to help you get a chapter started, but as you can tell it can be a lot of fun once you do!
                  Randy - aka racinfan101

2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.RANDY:
                    Hey bud,
                    Just wanted to say if all the members are as cool and half as helpfull
                    As you are,l'm really gonna enjoy this,and I'm sure all the hard work I have in front of me will be well worth it.
                    Just one question.....Does everyone have to have a vulcan????
                    Yes.... I realize that's a stupid question.. but while I know more then a few bikers I have yet to actually meet anyone riding a vulcan.lol Don't know why..
                    keep preaching the merits of the vulcan....Fantastic bike,comfortable ride, actually worth the money.Not paying just for the name(unlike Harleys)won't be breaking down all the time (like a Harley) but if it does break down it won't cost ya your kids college money to fix it.lol.And having Owned 3 of them I know what I'm talking about.)not putting down Harleys(well maybe just a little bit.lol),great bikes just don't think they are worth all that money..remember when you could pick one up for next to nothin?Were almost giving them away..........
                    So let me know ok?
                    Thanks again for all the advice and your time.I appreciat it.
                    Ride to live....live to ride
                    Goldminer
                    P.S Added a cpl pics of my bike and another pic Someone sent me,take a close
                    Look at what's on it..hope you think it's as cool as I do.
                    Take it easy.......
                    Rob
                    Attached Files

Comment

No. Me and or VP. & Tres. Have vulcans. After that we have Yahama s H D and a Spyder.
                      Any are welcome in our chapter.
                      Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Bike Looks good!! Not so sure about the tounge! LOL! Typically all the chapter officers in a chapters have a Vulcan, but any other members can ride any brand. My chapter now has a couple with a Victory, a Star, and a Honda in our ranks.
                        Randy - aka racinfan101

Comment

Working...
                        X