Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from N. Texas!!!!! (new member)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from N. Texas!!!!! (new member)

Well, now I know how to find somebody else that rides a Vulcan!!! lol. If only there were a local chapter in my area with which I could ride. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should look into that. I'd love to hang out once in a while, take a ride to wherever, and talk about who cares what. lol.

Re: Howdy from N. Texas!!!!! (new member)

Welcome to the VRA forum! Would like to see another club started in TX, go fo it!
    06 VN 2000 LT
    TMRA #39007

Comment

Howdy fyredude, Mansfield isn't too far from where I was born and raised, Seagoville, TX.
      Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

Good to see you still posting Winchester, and you're right, I'd love to see another chapter in Texas. It would give me someone to ride with when I visit relatives there.

Comment

Hey FyreDude....welcome to the group....glad you found us.....

If you are interested in starting a chapter, go here: http://vulcanriders.us/StartChapter.aspx

and make sure you throw up a post here: http://www.vulcanriders.us/forum/for...=56&order=desc

We are having our annual rally in NC this year...check it out HERE , would love to meet you there!

again, glad you found us, look forward to chatting it up with you!
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome to the Forum that would be great if you started a chapter. I have some buddies in Texas I could send you way.

Comment

Working...
          X