Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deacon Jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deacon Jim

It was minus 21 here Monday morning and I had some frozen pipes. No damage though. Got lucky, they didn't burst. A little insulation in the right spot fixed the problem.
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

I know you don't want to hear that this weekend will 70 in Ft. Worth and sunny too. Guess what I'll be doing. VROOM VROOM!!!Will be thinking about yall.
      sigpicDan Denney
      President
      Fort Worth 1-25
      Old bikers don't grow grey, they turn chrome.

Comment

weather for this weekend in williston is 6 to 12 we had a couple days of 25-30 but the streets are still snow covered. battery tenders are plugged in waiting. my boy in washington gives me greif too when he can go out.
        enjoy the ride, be safe.
        "Hagar"

Comment

anything below 50 is cold
          "Hagar"

Comment

don't you love mother nature
            "Hagar"

Comment

Deacon, how about some details on that chopped 78 Kaw.

Comment

first bike ever bought ---78 kz650--- lowered it 5 inches and stretch it 4 inches i should have stretched it 6 i wouldn't have had to throw chain away. home made seat
                fender out of J P cycle redid front fender --- it started out to be a hardtail with struts but after a hundred miles the ole mans back hurt so put short shocks on it 12 in ape hangers have painted it black, purple red and right now it is blue. it would give me something to do over the winter. first bike had to keep it. at one time the boys and i had 7 bikes in the shed. now they are gone just two unless the wife lets me get a trike. fat chance on that but life is good with my two.
                "Hagar"

Comment

Welcome to the forum I spoke to a guy on the vulcanforums.com that had chopped a 2008 vulcan... can if it was a 1600 or a 900. Looked great though

Comment

Working...
                  X