Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from kansas

Sat. PM. We usually hit town in the 10:30 range, We will be riding the vulcan tomorrow, Beemer is in need of a part., Hope to see you there.
    sigpic

Comment

WELCOME BigBEN !!!, If your coming through Colorado give us a shout. Are you going to Red River New Mexico Rally in May? (Memorial Day Weekend) If not you might want to check it out. It would be a easy ride from where your at.

Comment

i rode to colorado last september my dad lives up that way and hes been fighting the good fight aginst canser he was going in for a surgey with min. chance of survival sry to devoldge so much info but after his surgery i went riding on rodes i remembered from growing up in colorado i just had to ride up lariot loop up look mountain i wanted to do that for so long now but if i ever get the chance to ride colorado for leisure you best belive i'd give you a holler thanks for the welcome

Comment

got your message there carp and i will hit you up around then ride safe and i know about the whole part thing if mama comes with me i will be riding double the 800 vulcan is down and dismantled waiting on a 3.00$ seal

Comment

Hey Casey was looking under rides and rallies for info could be i just didnt c it is there any info here for the Red River Rally ?????

Comment

Well guys were gona give it a go wish us luck here in the heartland and if theres any kansas riders who glance this way send me a message im gona do my best here on this end

Comment

Good Luck. I'm sure you will get one going.
                Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
                2009 Vulcan Voyager
                V&H Slipons
                Thunder MFG Air Kit
                "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

HEY BigBEN, Sorry I did not get back sooner to you. Click on www.redriverrally.com and check out the Red River Info. The main days are May 27th,28th and 29th. It's getting close enough that you might have trouble gettin a room. This is my first year going up but I hear it's worth it. Alot of folks call it the Lil Sturgis. I found a room at the Comfort Inn at Raton NM. which is a short drive into RED RIVER, You might not want to stay at Red River at night anyway unless your a real PARTY ANIMAL , I hear it gets a little wild at night and from the pictures on the web sight I gave you I tend to believe it. better stop now, my keyboards is starting to smoke.

Comment

Working...
                  X