Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back in the Saddle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Back in the Saddle!

Originally posted by MichaelH View Post
    Welcome aboard. I too started out on the Vulcan 750. Had a great time riding and working on that bike. Be safe out there.
    Its a great fit for me...I'm very happy with it so far!

It came with saddlebags and I'll be adding a windshield to it - hopefully this weekend. And I have my eye on a sissybar bag...then I'll be all set for a little touring!

Comment

Originally posted by Stetson750 View Post
      My inlaws are from the Rome area. I hope to head that way at some point...I would really like to get into the Adirondacks for a few days.

If I do I'll send you a note...thanks!
      I have a great route for the Adirondacks. The town I live in borders Rome. Give a holler.
      Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
      2009 Vulcan Voyager
      V&H Slipons
      Thunder MFG Air Kit
      "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Welcome to the Forum and back to riding. Best relaxation tools on the plannet

Comment

Originally posted by lostzerocool View Post
          Best relaxation tools on the plannet
          You're sure right about that!

I was heading out for a ride tonight down my fairly long driveway...as I'm almost to the road I see a buddy ride by on his V1500. I thought it was a little strange that he didn't stop so I scooted right along intent on catching him. He got beyond a little knoll and out of sight. As I crested the knoll I don't see him ahead of me...he had turned around and was heading back towards me and we pass each other! I stop and he turns around and catches up to me.

He explains to me that he was heading to my house and as he was approaching my driveway he was thinking to himself about how nice it was to be on a bike. He didn't realize that he had missed my driveway until he had gone about 300 yards past it!

We laughed and headed out together...

Comment

Working...
          X