Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Vulcan Riders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a tough year to get anything going but love the idea. Count me in if it takes off next year, always looking for a nice ride.

Comment

Good to hear from you Body Guy. A couple things to know. Jjkat515 is going to try to put a meeting together after the first of the year at (hopefully) a Kawasaki Dealer. I will help a little also. He was thinking at Higgins Powersports in Barre, MA. Hopefully we will get at least a few people at the meeting to discuss a chapter. Also we have a facebook page (if your into facebook) that you can also join (if you haven't already). Just go to www.facebook.com/groups/306963316630642 or I believe you can look us up alphabetically and request to become a member. It's free and would love to have you.
      sigpic

Comment

Good luck!, We need a chapter in that area
        Darrell Page
        Bluegrass Vulcan Riders 1-79
        Chapter President
        National Secretary

Comment

With the recent vote and update to the bylaws it may make things a bit easier to get off the ground. One less required officer.

1) Local Chapters require 4 full members to start and maintain their status as a recognized Chapter. A full member is defined as a Vulcan owner, their spouse, significant other or children. Of those members they will elect a President, Vice President and Secretary. Local Chapters have the option to elect the position of Treasure as needed. The positions of Secretary and Treasure may be held by one member.
          Randy - aka racinfan101
          Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
          2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
          2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Thanks for the update Randy. I really appreciate it. Yes it could make it a lot easier. I have been keeping track of the NEVR Membership on Facebook. We now have 49 members. John was going to try to setup a meeting here in Mass before the riding season at a Kawasaki Dealership here in Mass. I believe he is friends with the owner. The only problem we have right now is that I believe Mass has a restriction on people coming into Mass. from Conn. and this is where John is from, so at this point I'm not sure where John is in setting this up. The other concern I have right now is that our members are pretty spread out from the state of RI and I believe we also have a member up in the NY area besides yourself and some other people across the country. A regional chapter might be an easier way to go if the VRA allowed it. Hopefully, when we can get together it might be something to discuss. Again, thanks for the update on the officers. I'm a firm believer that organizations have to go thru changes here and there to keep up with what members want.
            sigpic

Comment

Hopefully the restrictions will ease up soon and that will allow for a meeting. As for the regional thing I think you throw the word out...or don’t get hung up on it. If you have multiple people spread out as they may be if there is interest, and willingness, of all parties in forming a chapter then by all means go for it. If it is more regional in nature than localized to a small area so be it.
              Randy - aka racinfan101
              Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
              2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
              2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Randy, we will see how it goes. Hopefully we can a group together before the riding season begins. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.
                sigpic

Comment

There are a couple of Vulcans in Southern Maine for sure. I will send them a link for the forum
                  President Chapter 1-4
                  Phoenix Valley Vulcan Riders
                  svdawntreader@gmail.com
                  (360) 451-3072
                  2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
                  2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

Thanks Jim, the more the merrier. If they go to the facebook page they can ask for an invite if they want to. I'm one of the administrators so I will accept them. Thanks again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X