Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad joke thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad joke thread....

Bad! Bad joke!
    San Diego Vulcan Riders 1-24
    https://sdvra.com
    • 2002 VN1500P Mean Streak
    • 2006 VN1600B Mean Streak
    • 2013 VN1700J Vaquero

Comment

Oh My yep that was a bad one!
      Randy - aka racinfan101
      Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
      2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
      2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Had to tell the crow joke to my wife and daughter after I read it last night. Daughter said "dad, that's way too big of a build up for such a bad joke".
        Fish
        Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Comment

Geesh, tough crowd
          sigpic
          Member of VRA Canada
          Member of CMC 075 Huron
          http://vracanada.prophpbb.com/
          http://ride.canadianmotorcyclecruisers.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by Aquar1234 View Post
            Geesh, tough crowd
            Keeping in mind the title of this thread, I think you've done an outstanding job!
            San Diego Vulcan Riders 1-24
            https://sdvra.com
            • 2002 VN1500P Mean Streak
            • 2006 VN1600B Mean Streak
            • 2013 VN1700J Vaquero

Comment

• some of the jokes on here are way to good for the bad joke thread ,, This isn't one of them

don myers
              Don Myers
              Springfield Mo

Comment

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face was severely burned.
                The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny.
                So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin.
                However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks.
                The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
                After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man's new face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his baby face!
                One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice.
                He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?"
                My darling," she replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."
                Don Myers
                Springfield Mo

Comment

LOL Pretty Good Bad One!
                  Randy - aka racinfan101

2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD player to place in his sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying: "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight out, and froze. When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised himself a vacation after the next big heist, then began searching for more valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he hears: "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the
                    voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot. "Did you say that?" He hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot squawked: "I'm just trying to warn you."

The burglar relaxed "Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses?" the burglar laughed. "What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"

The bird replies: "The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus."
                    Don Myers
                    Springfield Mo

Comment

Dmyers thats a good one...hahahaha...I like it and I will have to use it...Those are some good jokes... I like the one about the paper out of the butt and called it a fax..haha ROFLMAO
                      You only live once, so live life like a kid always
                      www.facebook.com/groups/missouribootheelvra/
                      https://www.facebook.com/tom.taylor....ref=ts&fref=ts
                      http://missouribootheel1-58.weebly.com

Comment

I Liked that last one Don! Speaking of Jesus...

Randy - aka racinfan101

Comment

4 guys sitting around having drinks and one of the men had to use the restroom. The three others talked about their kids. The first guy said, "my son is my pride and joy he started working at a company at the bottom. He studied business and began to climb the corporate ladder, became president of the company. Hes so rich he gave his best friend a top of the line mercedes for christmas. The second guy said, "damn, thats terrific! my son is also the pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, went to flight school to become a pilot. He became a partner where he owns the majority of its assets. He is so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet as a christmas gift! the third man said. "well thats terrific! my son studied in the best universities and became an engineer, started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave an expensive christmas gift to his best friend, a 30,000 square foot mansion! the 3 guys congratulate each other just as the 4th guy returned from the restroom and asked what are all the congratulations for? one of the three guys said, "were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons... "what about ur son?" they asked the 4th guy. the fourth man replied, " my son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub. The three friends said, " thats a shame...what a disappointment. The fourth man replied. " nah, im not ashamed hes my son and i love him..and he hasnt done too badly either. Just this çhristmas alone he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line mercedes from his 3 boyfriends.

Comment

Bill worked at a pickle factory. He came home one day and confided to his wife that he has the urge to stick his penis in a pickle slicer.

His wife suggested that he see a sex therapist about it. Bill told her that he would be too embarrassed to do that.

So a few months went by and one day Bill came home from work and his wife could tell something was wrong.

Wife: Bill, what is wrong?
                            Bill: Remember when I told you that I wanted to put my penis in a pickle slicer, well, I did it, and I got fired.
                            Wife: What happened to the pickle slicer?
                            Bill: She got fored too.
                            Fish
                            Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Comment

HA! More GOOD bad ones!
                              Randy - aka racinfan101

Comment

Originally posted by Redneckryder View Post
                                4 guys sitting around having drinks and one of the men had to use the restroom. The three others talked about their kids. The first guy said, "my son is my pride and joy he started working at a company at the bottom. He studied business and began to climb the corporate ladder, became president of the company. Hes so rich he gave his best friend a top of the line mercedes for christmas. The second guy said, "damn, thats terrific! my son is also the pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, went to flight school to become a pilot. He became a partner where he owns the majority of its assets. He is so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet as a christmas gift! the third man said. "well thats terrific! my son studied in the best universities and became an engineer, started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave an expensive christmas gift to his best friend, a 30,000 square foot mansion! the 3 guys congratulate each other just as the 4th guy returned from the restroom and asked what are all the congratulations for? one of the three guys said, "were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons... "what about ur son?" they asked the 4th guy. the fourth man replied, " my son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub. The three friends said, " thats a shame...what a disappointment. The fourth man replied. " nah, im not ashamed hes my son and i love him..and he hasnt done too badly either. Just this çhristmas alone he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line mercedes from his 3 boyfriends.
                                OOO SNAP!! Work it, work it, work it....
                                Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Working...
                                X