Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad joke thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad joke thread....

That is a couple goos ones.
    Fish
    Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redneckryder View Post
      A monkey is sitting in a tree, smoking a joint, when a lizard walks past. The lizard looks up and says to the monkey “Hey! what are you doing?” The monkey says “Smoking a joint, come up and join me, my cold-blooded friend.”
      So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have another joint. After a while the lizard says his mouth is ‘dry’, and that he’s going to get a drink from the river.
      At the riverbank, the lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls in. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the stoned lizard, helping him to the side.
      He then asks the lizard, “What’s the matter with you?!” The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with his new monkey friend. He then explained how his mouth got dry, and that he was so wasted that, when he went to get a drink from the river, he fell in!
      The inquisitive crocodile says he has to check this out. He walks into the jungle and finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. He looks up and says “Hey, MONKEY!” The Monkey looks down and says “FUUUUUCK, DUDE……. how much water did you drink?”
      Then the croc says "HOLY CRAP!! A TALKING MONKEY!!"

Comment

That was pretty good!!
        Don Myers
        Springfield Mo

Comment

I like that. Great way to end an evening here. Thanks!
          VROC Member 34585

Comment

A woman recently lost her husband. She had him cremated and brought his ashes home.
            Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the counter...

... Then, while tracing her fingers in the ashes, she started talking to him. "Irving, you know that fur coat you promised me? I bought it with the insurance money!"

"Irving, remember that new car you promised me? Well, I also bought it with the insurance money!"

"Irving, that emerald necklace you promised me? I bought it, too, with the insurance money."
            Still tracing her finger in the ashes, she said, "Irving, remember that blow job I promised you? Here it comes...
            http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...3/67e78131.jpg
            03 1500 Meanstreak
            Geraldton Ontario

Comment

Typical women,, Day late and a dollar short
              Don Myers
              Springfield Mo

Comment

Missing Wife Found by Alaska State Troopers

The day after his wife disappeared In a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim faced Alaska State Troopers. "We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife," said one of the troopers.

"Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkens asked.

The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, the ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad News first."

The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay ."

"Oh my God!," said Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"

The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 twenty pound King crabs and 6 good-sized Dungeness crabs clinging to her, and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, then what's the great news?"

The trooper smiled and said, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."
                Don Myers
                Springfield Mo

Comment

that is BADDDDDDDDDD
                  sigpic
                  Scott aka Farmer522
                  VBA#01865
                  VROC #34433

Comment

him " well shoot, think you could do that a 3rd time ? I love crab legs!''
                    Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Man I got behind on this thread some good - good ones, some good bad ones, and some bad - bad ones!! Thanks for sharing!
                      Randy - aka racinfan101
                      Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                      2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                      2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane.
                        He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his.
                        Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"
                        She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston "
                        He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen
                        sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.
                        Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business
                        role at this convention?"
                        "Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."
                        "Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?"
                        "Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.
                        Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best.
                        I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."
                        Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry,"
                        she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name."
                        "Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me "Bubba."
                        sigpic
                        Member of VRA Canada
                        Member of CMC 075 Huron
                        http://vracanada.prophpbb.com/
                        http://ride.canadianmotorcyclecruisers.ca/

Comment

Now that's quick thinking!
                          San Diego Vulcan Riders 1-24
                          https://sdvra.com
                          • 2002 VN1500P Mean Streak
                          • 2006 VN1600B Mean Streak
                          • 2013 VN1700J Vaquero

Comment

HAHAHA!!! Tonto "Bubba" Goldstien!!!
                            Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
                            President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
                            Columbus, Oh
                            National President 2020
                            National Vice President 2019
                            National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
                            VROC Member # 34133
                            2014 Vulcan Voyager
                            2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
                            2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
                            2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
                            2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
                            -Gone
                            2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

That was a good one.
                              Fish
                              Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Comment

Well,, He did stay at the Holiday Inn Express last night
                                Don Myers
                                Springfield Mo

Comment

Working...
                                X